Quinn Hughes in Amazon NHL Series

Raistlin

Aug 25, 2006
this is the season to do it. I want to know more about his personality too and how he is dealing with being the captain of a team with a rabid fanbase.

Reactions: HockeyWooot

NorCalhockey

Jan 6, 2017
Not a bad choice, capitalizes on both the Canada and US markets/fanbases. Wonder if they'll have Jack and Luke in too as a package deal as well.
Amazon would be dumb NOT to have Jack and Luke appear at least once or twice. You’ve got the
1) brothers angle
2) all brothers being high draft pick angle
3) 2 of 3 being considered elite (YMMV) angle

Reactions: xigon and Rob Brown

TheForsbergShow

Apr 4, 2016
Edmonton
There was a larger camera crew following Mackinnon around as well I think a day or two ago at practice. So I assume he is also a part of this series.

canuckslover10

Apr 10, 2014
McDavid,Q,Hughes, Mackinnon, and Matthews for sure have to be in it. I wonder who else will be in it though. Maybe Fox or Matthew Tkachuk?

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Well, this won’t be exciting….Hughes is probably in it so they can use Jack and Luke also

Reactions: xigon

HockeyWooot

Jan 28, 2020
Not a bad choice, capitalizes on both the Canada and US markets/fanbases. Wonder if they'll have Jack and Luke in too as a package deal as well.
Would be compelling TV- brothers in the top hockey league.

Plenty of good dramatic narratives to work with individually- Q Hughes captaining a team that has struggled to make playoffs and providing detractors wrong as ability as defenceman, J Hughes a budding star though bounce back from injury setbacks, L Hughes having the weight of following two superstar brothers etc

TheForsbergShow

Apr 4, 2016
Edmonton
Nevermind we all know about Avs fans obsession with Hughes…..
Sorry, I'll avoid posting in a thread about a player being followed for the amazon series. thought a comment on another player also potentially being involved was valid. I guess I will need to continue slandering Hughes somewhere else since I'm like every Avs fan.

JKG33

Leafs & Kings
Oct 31, 2009
Winnipeg
Biz talked about this series on Chiclets a few weeks ago. No names dropped but they guessed or "guessed" as to whom would be involved.
I forget if this was on SC or Missin' Curfew but it's fairly well known around the league who the players are, but everyone's doing a good job keeping their mouths shut. Apparently a few players have been followed around this season or even last year, while the series was pitched around to various networks and sites.

bringbacktheskate604

Jul 20, 2022
Sorry, I'll avoid posting in a thread about a player being followed for the amazon series. thought a comment on another player also potentially being involved was valid. I guess I will need to continue slandering Hughes somewhere else since I'm like every Avs fan.
I didn't think you were being facetious and I'm pretty sure your not one of those Avs fans and not like there weren't some bad eggs on the nucks side but TBF a large portion of your base does have a obsession with Quinn still while most of the Makar bashers moved on awhile back.

Hell even on your own board in random GDT a sarcastic Quinn references are made.

Imagine the amount of infractions and bans if we meet in the conference finals?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad