Quick Tips and General Q&A

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
I'm thinking about tailgating for tomorrow's game, can I just show up to the normal parking lot outside carter finley with beer and a grill and set up?

Any important things to know to not get in trouble?

Thanks

Yep..that's all there is to it. It's pretty laid back. Hard to get into any trouble unless you leave a bunch of trash laying around and/or start getting ornery to anybody near you.

Although I've never seen it happen here, in NY, I've seen cars start on fire because idiots worry about getting their grill stolen and lock them in their car while they are still hot.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
"The maximum size of your custom image is 125 by 125 pixels or 20.0 KB (whichever is smaller)."

so basically make ur gif under 20 kb

It was originally 1 mb, I managed to get it down to 157 kb. Looks like I'll stick with the thumbnail :(

Playing around a bit with for the #badnwagon animated gif avatar purposes, the trick to do it apparently is to heavily reduce the amount of colors used in the palette. When you go down to 32 colors or so, you're about there for the 20 kB, but you also kiss good-bye any hopes for a good quality picture.

Last edited:

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
How do I change my registered user name? It is set up as my real name, which is probably not ideal, stalkers and all, you know.

IMG_1336.PNG

click your avatar at the top , then it's the top left option in the pop up menu.

Reactions: Unsustainable

cedouimet

Aug 3, 2005
Hey guys!

Habs fan coming in peace....

I'm looking for a Haydn Fleury jersey...almost impossible to find here except making it custom and it cost an arm and a leg... (225USD style)

Is there any shop or online website that you guys know that has some in stock?
Or anyone willing to sell one?
Not looking for authentic...a good old reebok replica would be good!

Thank you!

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

stopclickbait

Aug 28, 2018
Hey Canadian Jerk here looking for a spot to buy a Bunch of Jerks Hat and Hoodie or Shirt any idea what site to use to not get destroyed with shipping. Having a ton of trouble finding the hat version which is what I really want over the Hoodie/Shirt. I want to support the team here in Ontario.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Hey guys!

Habs fan coming in peace....

I'm looking for a Haydn Fleury jersey...almost impossible to find here except making it custom and it cost an arm and a leg... (225USD style)

Is there any shop or online website that you guys know that has some in stock?
Or anyone willing to sell one?
Not looking for authentic...a good old reebok replica would be good!

Thank you!
Only place I know to order one is on the Fanatics site unfortunately.

Hey Canadian Jerk here looking for a spot to buy a Bunch of Jerks Hat and Hoodie or Shirt any idea what site to use to not get destroyed with shipping. Having a ton of trouble finding the hat version which is what I really want over the Hoodie/Shirt. I want to support the team here in Ontario.

I can look in the pro shop next game I get to but I haven't even seen that one online yet.

Neighbor Lee

Sponsor
Oct 25, 2013
Droneview
Can you put me in touch with HF Support? For some reason, i cannot view any thread starting with GDT if I am logged in. Sometimes I can trick the browser by logging out and going to the board as a non-member, and entering the GDT that way. Of course I then log in to get away from the ads and interestingly, the very first post in the thread disappears (usually MazareksVengeance) probably because it is labeled "GDT."

Lempo

Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Can you put me in touch with HF Support? For some reason, i cannot view any thread starting with GDT if I am logged in. Sometimes I can trick the browser by logging out and going to the board as a non-member, and entering the GDT that way. Of course I then log in to get away from the ads and interestingly, the very first post in the thread disappears (usually MazareksVengeance) probably because it is labeled "GDT."
Have you managed somehow to put GDTs on your ignore list?

Reactions: Neighbor Lee

Lempo

Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
tip/trick: if you paint a portion of someone's post and then press "Reply" from the pop-up thingy, your post will quote the painted portion of that person's post.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami

Support

Reactions: Neighbor Lee

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad