Quick Note On Updates to League Files

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
Sorry but the answer is no. I'm living work (even working weekends) and on some rare occassions actually get to see the faces of my children for a few minutes.
Needless to say updating the sim has not been an option lately.

Drew-

If you want I can start the updates. I should have the time (until mid next week anyway) in the next few days to at least put a big dent in it.

HFNHL Red Wings

Drew-

If you want I can start the updates. I should have the time (until mid next week anyway) in the next few days to at least put a big dent in it.

Thanks Sean. I'll send you an e-mail later.

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
Pre-free agency moves have been updated and uploaded to the site. Take a look at your rosters and make sure there are no mistakes.

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
No mistakes, but Abid is in Europe

http://www.pjstar.com/stories/072307/RIV_BDRO9MVR.W02.php

and Hulse is retired (essentially)

Those type of updates will come in time... I don't think we've acted on retirees/europe until just before the season starts.

2007 draft picks should now all be on the futures page. Make sure all your draftees are there. Strange bug in the sim that the 2012 draft pick section is completely empty, but we shouldnt have to worry about that for a while.

kingsfan

President of the Todd McLellan fan club by default
Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada
Has endorsement funds been added? My finances seem about $1.5 - $2 million below where it should be even before getting my endorsement money.

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
Has endorsement funds been added? My finances seem about $1.5 - $2 million below where it should be even before getting my endorsement money.

Not yet. The recent updates were pretty much just roster updates and the adding of the 07 draftees so people can get a better idea of where they stand personnell wise right now. The endorsement money will be added in a later update.

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
Also an important point that I should bring up (and that Trent's post reminded me of), the finance balances may be a bit off from what they should be. Because of some technical issues, I had to sim a mock season before I could advance through to 'start new season' in the sim. I'll be going through the finance page from last season and updating the balances manually... that will come soon hopefully, along with endorsements.

SensGod

Feb 27, 2002
Scotia Bank Place
Visit site
Also an important point that I should bring up (and that Trent's post reminded me of), the finance balances may be a bit off from what they should be. Because of some technical issues, I had to sim a mock season before I could advance through to 'start new season' in the sim. I'll be going through the finance page from last season and updating the balances manually... that will come soon hopefully, along with endorsements.

When I checked mine today I almost had a heart attack. It says I'm 3 million in the hole and I should be about 12 million up.

:help:

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
When I checked mine today I almost had a heart attack. It says I'm 3 million in the hole and I should be about 12 million up.

:help:

:banghead:

See my note about bank balances not being accurate. As I mentioned, that will be corrected in a future update (possibly tonight). There are so many things that need to be updated... I only have the time to get things updated one thing at a time. I just figured it would be helpful for teams to see accurate rosters.

If people need to look at their finances, the results after the regular season are linked in our History section. Playoff finances can be viewed through the 2007 Playoffs page.

SensGod

Feb 27, 2002
Scotia Bank Place
Visit site
:banghead:

See my note about bank balances not being accurate. As I mentioned, that will be corrected in a future update (possibly tonight). There are so many things that need to be updated... I only have the time to get things updated one thing at a time. I just figured it would be helpful for teams to see accurate rosters.

If people need to look at their finances, the results after the regular season are linked in our History section. Playoff finances can be viewed through the 2007 Playoffs page.

:phew: Sorry..my bad.

cheers...sorry for posting that. the last thing I want to be is annoying.

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
Sean --- When you get a chance, can you double check that I have no 3rd this year? Thought I had two and traded away one, no big rush

Rich-

You traded NJD 3rd 2008 to Calgary on draft day.

To CGY: NYR 1st 2007 (10ov), NJD 3rd 2008
To NJD: NJD 1st 2008, NJD 1st 2009

I can't find any other record on the trade log page (2006-07 or 2007-08) of you trading or getting another 3rd rounder from 2008. Do you know what other team's pick you may have had?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->