Quick Highlights

bictron

Jul 31, 2005
Tracy, CA
I was wondering where I could get highlights of the Canadian games. I'm always intersted in the World Championships and there is no USA coverage, so it sucks.

Any link would be great. Not looking to download just stream.

bictron

Jul 31, 2005
Tracy, CA
I've tried and they don't show it. Either they aren't posting the highlights on there, or they haven't updated. I'll have to wait for TSN. So I will.

luv_canadian_hockey

Jul 1, 2005
Mississauga
Flicktron said:
I've tried and they don't show it. Either they aren't posting the highlights on there, or they haven't updated. I'll have to wait for TSN. So I will.

They should be there by tomorrow morning. TSN usually posts the videos at night.

bictron

Jul 31, 2005
Tracy, CA
luv_canadian_hockey said:
They should be there by tomorrow morning. TSN usually posts the videos at night.

Do they have the rights to show highlights, because during other international tournaments, they never showed any highlights in the Audio/Video section.

For example, Olympics, World Juniors.

luv_canadian_hockey

Jul 1, 2005
Mississauga
Flicktron said:
Do they have the rights to show highlights, because during other international tournaments, they never showed any highlights in the Audio/Video section.

For example, Olympics, World Juniors.

They did for World Juniors. There is a short video on the site for Canada's game yesterday that shows Sidney Crosby's second goal and Mike Richards' goal...so you can take a look at that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->