QUESTION: I am unable to attend draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brent Burns Beard

Powered by Vasiliev Podsloven
Feb 27, 2002
1) Can I just say "use the THN" list ? do i really have to copy the list to an email, im sure everyone of you will have the THN list available. If I must send in a list I will, but if I can just ask to use the THN list, thats much better.

2) If there is anyone who wants to volunteer to draft for me, send me an email, [email protected]

Sorry I cant make it, family commitments have come up. I love talking swap on draft day so its quite a disapointment, but completly unavoidable, although I might make it for the first few picks.

DR

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Just make sure you've got instructions there in terms of position (otherwise you might end up with four goaltenders...). The THN Top 100 will get you through the first day (Rounds 1-3), but you'll still need a list or more detailed instructions for the remaining rounds (i.e. what to do when the THN Top 100 has been picked over).

Sorry you can't make it - but hey, neither can I this year (buddy's wedding). Not that I'm missing much with my first pick in Round 6!

Brent Burns Beard