Question: All You Can Eat Seats

mundyc3

May 17, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
Been trying to get info since I am taking my girlfriend down Saturday so she can see the Penguins a second time (First time Thursday against my Knights). Not seeing too much information on what food is included in these seats. Wondering if anyone can fill me in.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
They're amazing seats on the lower levels.

The lines to get the food are not very long, and we got them opening night when it was sold out.

Hotdogs, small soda, popcorn and I think nachos. I took my girlfriend and my daughter. You can leave with I think four items at a time. Maybe it was three. You will have to find the table to find the wrist bands when you get to the concourse though. Otherwise they mean nothing.

zz

Nov 1, 2006
I picked up a couple of those on seat geek last time I went. I didn't even know they were special seats until I got my ticket scanned. I think we paid $ 60 for the pair (lower level), so that was an amazing deal.

The lower level seats are in a great location, perfect to see Coyote goals. Can't beat that angle. For food, it was not a super crowded game and we got there 5 minutes late, so we had no line. Each of you gets up to 4 items per visit, and you can come back however many times you want. The choices are pretty simple: coyote dog, nachos, popcorn, soda or small water bottle. Nothing fancy. We got 4 dogs, 2 nachos and 2 waters on our first visit, I think that would have been close to $ 40 full price. We went back to get more water as the game went on.

I thought it was great. I would absolutely do it again.

EDIT: just grabbed 2 of those for the Lighning game tomorrow, SeatGeek: $ 26 each all fees included, section 108, all you can eat. I hate weeknight game traffic, but who can pass on a such a steal?!

Last edited:

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
I picked up a couple of those on seat geek last time I went. I didn't even know they were special seats until I got my ticket scanned. I think we paid $ 60 for the pair (lower level), so that was an amazing deal.

The lower level seats are in a great location, perfect to see Coyote goals. Can't beat that angle. For food, it was not a super crowded game and we got there 5 minutes late, so we had no line. Each of you gets up to 4 items per visit, and you can come back however many times you want. The choices are pretty simple: coyote dog, nachos, popcorn, soda or small water bottle. Nothing fancy. We got 4 dogs, 2 nachos and 2 waters on our first visit, I think that would have been close to $ 40 full price. We went back to get more water as the game went on.

I thought it was great. I would absolutely do it again.

EDIT: just grabbed 2 of those for the Lighning game tomorrow, SeatGeek: $ 26 each all fees included, section 108, all you can eat. I hate weeknight game traffic, but who can pass on a such a steal?!
Wow those are some smoking deals.

Reactions: zz

mundyc3

May 17, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
Unfortunately for me, my girlfriend likes what seems to be one of the most expensive teams to see in the Penguins. Looking at lower tickets for all you can eat for $78 each after all the taxes and fees.

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
Unfortunately for me, my girlfriend likes what seems to be one of the most expensive teams to see in the Penguins. Looking at lower tickets for all you can eat for $78 each after all the taxes and fees.

That's a good price for a Pens game. Bet they continue to go up until game time.

zz

Nov 1, 2006

Eh, at least the place will be packed, should be a good time. I'm cheap, I'd rather attend 3 small market team games than one that draws a big crowd. Plus the lightning are #1 in the league; we'll probably get crushed but at least the skill level should be high.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Hey guys, just bumping this to ask if the Coyotes still offer these seats in one section on the lower level and one on the top? Iam going to the Avs game on 12/22/18.

PatBergFan

Sep 20, 2016
Hey guys, looking to go for Montreal game on Dec 20, and looking for 4 all you can eat seats (upper level). Are they only in section 210 ? What about lower level ?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->