Question about ISS Draft Guide

gotothenet

May 15, 2007
Can anyone tell me how many players are listed for the 2008 draft in the guide? If there are players listed, is Chris Doyle, Allan Clow and Jordan Southorn mentioned?

IrvineCA

Jun 12, 2007
Didnt mean to upset you, didnt want to pay just for one ranking, sorry for asking

Guy Flaming

I'm not upset but there are copyright laws and if it's not available free on their website, I wouldn't feel comfortable enough to reveal info that appears to only be available if paid for.

Someone else will I'm sure but not me... I don't use a nickname like most here so that I can't be identified.

No harm no foul, I'm not mad.

Fan.At

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2002
HFNHL Preds
I'm not upset but there are copyright laws and if it's not available free on their website, I wouldn't feel comfortable enough to reveal info that appears to only be available if paid for.

Someone else will I'm sure but not me... I don't use a nickname like most here so that I can't be identified.

No harm no foul, I'm not mad.

when did you receive your copy?

i didn't get mine yet :(

ISS Hockey

Top30 Draft Rankings
I would buy it, but I don't own a credit card

You don't need to own a credit card to buy our products. You can send us a cheque or money order. We've been getting lots of feedback from potential customers that they're not comfortable with PayPal. We hope to be able to accept orders with credit card info over the phone starting in September.

As for anyone else who's interested, send an e-mail to [email protected] and provide us with your name, civic address, phone number and an e-mail address. We'll send you a copy with an invoice. Any questions, call toll-free 1-877-870-9090. If we don't answer right away, we'll get back to you.

ISS Hockey

Top30 Draft Rankings
when did you receive your copy?

i didn't get mine yet :(

If you ordered printed version, they have been mailed this morning. Tuesday, June 12. If you ordered the electronic version, you should have it if you ordered more than 48 hours ago. Anything within the last 48 hours probably hasn't cleared through PayPal yet.

Sorry for the delay, but as I mentioned in another posting, one of our staff had a serious health problem and has been hospitalized since Friday. Prior to that, we had computer problems. It's been a difficult week, but the guide is done and we hope readers will think it's worth the wait. There's lots of stuff in it this year.

Hope you all enjoy it.

IrvineCA

Jun 12, 2007
if it is legal and anyone is willing to share i'm still wondering about Alberts ranking

helicecopter

Mar 8, 2003
give me higher shots
Visit site
ISS...how many guys are rated in the June report for the 2008 draft?
50.. most of them has a profile as well (all the top 20).

I have a question for ISS as well
:
what do asterisk on players' names stand for in the ranking list?
most names feature the asterisk on the right, but not all of them and i could not figure out the criteria nor its meaning.. :help:

one more thing:
in the report cards there are 8 entries, none of them being 'passing' or 'vision'.. are they comprised altogether in the 'Hockey-sense' one?

Thanks.

ISS Hockey

Top30 Draft Rankings
50.. most of them has a profile as well (all the top 20).

I have a question for ISS as well
:
what do asterisk on players' names stand for in the ranking list?
most names feature the asterisk on the right, but not all of them and i could not figure out the criteria nor its meaning.. :help:

one more thing:
in the report cards there are 8 entries, none of them being 'passing' or 'vision'.. are they comprised altogether in the 'Hockey-sense' one?

Thanks.

The asterisk is there to let our director of scouting now that a new report has been filed to the RinkNet database since the last time he logged in. Normally, we take that out because it's meaningless to the readers of our reports. However, this time we forgot to do that.

As for your second question, yes, those traits would fall under hockey sense, but would also be reflected somewhat in the shot/scoring category and puckhandling. Physical passing ability would be included in the latter categories I suspect whereas vision or ability to read the play would fall under hockey sense.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad