Question about HF top 50...

Status
Not open for further replies.

imox77

Apr 28, 2003
The Great USA
Visit site
Kafka said:
Are they planing to show 10 ranked players at the time, once a month, and start it over again at the sixth month....?
HF has become a joke over the last couple of years! They release this list like its ground breaking! 10 a week??? Thats an f'ing joke! Hockeys Future used to be a great site for prospect info. Now I just come on to check the message boards- which are very good but i do not put any stock into the editoral pages. For instance the rangers have aquired so many prospects at the deadline and we can not even get a summary of the players we got. HF losts its edge

Dr_Chimera*

Kafka said:
Are they planing to show 10 ranked players at the time, once a month, and start it over again at the sixth month....?

Every nine months. The top 10 will be revealed to our collective suspense to celebrate the retirement of Ryan Suter at the ripe old age of 41.

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
imox77 said:
For instance the rangers have aquired so many prospects at the deadline and we can not even get a summary of the players we got. HF losts its edge

Well it would help if a writer would have applied for the open job. It's hard to update the page when there isn't a writer covering that team.

I'm currently working on updating all the profiles for that page, but it takes time you know.

You could always apply to be a writer you know, there is an apply today link at the top of the Rangers page. Feel free.

Kevin Forbes

Jul 29, 2002
Nova Scotia
www.kforbesy.ca
it's easy to complain when you're sitting in that chair on the other side of the keyboard
The Rangers is just one of a list of teams that doesn't have proper representation, but anyone that feels slighted is more then welcome to step up and help out. We would appreciate the help.
As for the top 50, there has been plenty of talk among the staff of a way to keep it updated throughout the season and off season.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr_Chimera*

forbesy said:
As for the top 50, there has been plenty of talk among the staff of a way to keep it updated throughout the season and off season.

Less talk, more... walk?

Slats432

Jun 2, 2002
hockeypedia.com
Forbesy and Brock,

There is no use in trying to defend the site to those who have no idea what it takes to put it together. Those who have no idea that with our regular jobs and families we volunteer our time to try to make this a better site. Those who don't realize that I pay the extra money for NHL Center Ice in part to make sure I get every possible glimpse of every possible prospect. That sometimes I flip between 4 games and not enjoying any one of them just so I can get that extra shift of Bickell or Wolski.

There are those intelligent critiques that would grace us with their thoughts on the Feedback board, or even the Staff Writer Board, but none of those people are in this thread.

There are those, no matter how much work or effort goes into the site, that is donated by you me and the plethora of other writers that give their time freely for the enjoyment of others, will find some reason to slag it.

They never will offer any advice, contribution, or intelligent thought as to how to improve. So unless you are certain that the original poster or any others in the thread are being constructive in their criticism, you are wasting your time here.

By the way, mod, nothing constructive here, you can just delete this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad