Quebec Remparts Joey Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

quebec

Apr 29, 2005
I have seen this kid play now for two seasons in Quebec he started in the league when he was 15 years old i was wonder why i dont see his name on any of the 2006 draft lists on this web site i know on some of the lists they have him ranked anywhere from 32 to 13 but i never see his name come up on this web site has anyone seen him play i heard he is represented by Don Meehan of Newport Sports and i know he dosnt take any slouches :D :D

orangeandblack

Nov 27, 2004
philadelphia
i would like to know more about him. i was surprised he wasnt invited to the evaluation camp. i know he was highly touted 2 yrs ago w the valley jr warriors, and i bet if he was playing in the ohl we'd hear more about him. i would like to see a yop 30 list for the 06 draft from a reliable service to see who scouts expect as early 1st round favorites.

bigd

Jul 27, 2003
quebec said:
I have seen this kid play now for two seasons in Quebec he started in the league when he was 15 years old i was wonder why i dont see his name on any of the 2006 draft lists on this web site i know on some of the lists they have him ranked anywhere from 32 to 13 but i never see his name come up on this web site has anyone seen him play i heard he is represented by Don Meehan of Newport Sports and i know he dosnt take any slouches :D :D
I haven't seen him play since he went to the Remparts but he was never a great minor hockey player. He was very physical as a minor hockey player because he grew early and was always bigger than everyone else. I don't think he has grown much in the last two years. I know he is pretty tough and that will help him in the NHL draft but as far as playing for USA in International Tournaments that is not something they are looking for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad