GDT: Quarterfinal - May 17 - Finland vs Switzerland

Ippenator

Jan 6, 2016
Espoo
A bit surprisingly shaky start for Heiskanen so far. Maybe because of Pokka being lost and also some nervousness?

FinPanda

Team Finland 2022 WHC champions
Mar 13, 2014
Vaasa, Finland
It is funny how we have 4 good D (Riikola, Nutivaara, Heiskanen & Koivisto) and 2 who shouldn't play (Honka, Pokka) and 1 who have been ok (Kivistö).

Last edited:

Finnswiss

Apr 28, 2013
The Swis begun well but after the goal of Nutivaraa Finns could control more or less the game.

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
It is funny how we have 3 good D (Riikola, Nutivaara & Koivisto) and 2 who shouldn't play (Honka, Pokka) and 2 who have been ok (Kivistö, Heiskanen).

Heiskanen has been way more than just _ok_
Just because he isn't scoring doesn't mean he isn't contributing. He is not going to light up the scoreboards, especially with an offensive partner. And that is not his play style either. He is the positional and stickwork wizard that plays like the rounded modern defender. Get used to it.

ChicagoBullsFan

Jun 6, 2015
Finland
Somehow i have a bad feeling of this game.
Switzerland really has been so difficult opponent to Finland as expected.
Overtime and possibly shootout contest wouldn't be surprise tonight.

FinPanda

Team Finland 2022 WHC champions
Mar 13, 2014
Vaasa, Finland
Heiskanen has been way more than just _ok_
Just because he isn't scoring doesn't mean he isn't contributing. He is not going to light up the score boards, especially with a offensive partner. And that is not his play style either. He is the positional and stickwork wizard that plays like the rounded modern defender. Get used to it.
I was thinking where to put Heiskanen, he has been good I know, I almost put him with Riikola, Koivisto and Nutivaara. I didn't put him there because of offensive game because I think mostly how they play defensively.

Sorry if I made you angry. I don't think Heiskanen has been bad in any way. I changed it.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad