QJMHL games

Status
Not open for further replies.

markov`

Feb 23, 2003
Top 2 in the world
Visit site
Hey guy, I've just bought my first tickets for the Sagueneens Chicoutimi games. I am going to watch them the 19th november against Drummondville and the 8th december against Baie-Comeau. If you would like some informations about some prospects in one of the three teams, tell me. I am very excited to see Guillaume Latendresse play live. From the Sags, I'll be carefully watching Zagrapan and Vincent, since both should be picked in the first round this year.

Beatnik

Sep 2, 2002
Québec
Visit site
markov` said:
Hey guy, I've just bought my first tickets for the Sagueneens Chicoutimi games. I am going to watch them the 19th november against Drummondville and the 8th december against Baie-Comeau. If you would like some informations about some prospects in one of the three teams, tell me. I am very excited to see Guillaume Latendresse play live. From the Sags, I'll be carefully watching Zagrapan and Vincent, since both should be picked in the first round this year.

On Baie-Comeau, Benjamin Breault is one of the best 2006 prospect . J-F Jacques (2nd rounder of EDM 2003) is solid too.

markov`

Feb 23, 2003
Top 2 in the world
Visit site
Beatnik said:
On Baie-Comeau, Benjamin Breault is one of the best 2006 prospect . J-F Jacques (2nd rounder of EDM 2003) is solid too.

Someone told me that there is four Drakkar prospect who should be drafted early in 2006. Who are they, except Breault?

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
markov` said:
Someone told me that there is four Drakkar prospect who should be drafted early in 2006. Who are they, except Breault?

The only ones I can think of for 2006 would be:

Benjamin Breault - F - 5'11 173
Francois Bouchard - F - 5'10 175 <-- Pierr-Marc's brother

The other 88 they have is Mark Jennings, dman but didnt report to the team.

Also their other 06 eligible is a late 87, goalie Michael Dupont.

I wouldnt say any of those guys will go THAT high right now...Breault and Bouchard are smallish.

markov`

Feb 23, 2003
Top 2 in the world
Visit site
La-La-Laprise said:
The only ones I can think of for 2006 would be:

Benjamin Breault - F - 5'11 173
Francois Bouchard - F - 5'10 175 <-- Pierr-Marc's brother

The other 88 they have is Mark Jennings, dman but didnt report to the team.

Also their other 06 eligible is a late 87, goalie Michael Dupont.

I wouldnt say any of those guys will go THAT high right now...Breault and Bouchard are smallish.

Okay. I did get screwed :)

From the Voltigeurs, which player are interesting, except Latendresse?

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
markov` said:
Okay. I did get screwed :)

From the Voltigeurs, which player are interesting, except Latendresse?

Look for:

Pier-Olivier Pelletier - Goalie - 2005 Eligible
Kevin Mailhiot - Forward - was ranked top 15 for 2004 draft but concussions hurt him
Henrik Lavoie - Forward - 2006 eligible...their 1st rounder this past summer.
Derrik Brassard - Forward - 2006 eligible....hes a late bday 87, he is tearing it up as of now...good skills.

johnny cool

Feb 19, 2004
I also got my first QMJHL tickets recently for the Saturday game between the Lewiston Maine-iacs and the Oceanic.

Besides Sid Crosby, who should I be watching for?

Anthony Mauro

DraftBuzz Hockey
Oct 3, 2004
www.draftbuzzhockey.com
ryanlambert said:
I also got my first QMJHL tickets recently for the Saturday game between the Lewiston Maine-iacs and the Oceanic.

Lewiston has Alex Bourret as a 2005 eligible. Jon Paiement(NYR) and Alex Picard(CBS) also play for Lewiston but they were drafted in 2004.

markov`

Feb 23, 2003
Top 2 in the world
Visit site
It would be nice to make this topic a little more interesting. If a poster is going to watch a QJMHL game, post it there, and post your opinions about some specifics players you saw. I'll do it for my first two games this year, but I'll be watching the Sags a lot more in the second half.

Form and Substance

Jun 11, 2004
Breault has a good start now for a 16 year old. He's sick with the puck though I wouldn't herald him as a potential first rounder yet.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
markov` said:

Let me know how Lacasse and Dulac-Lemelin look from Drakkar. I like what I saw from Lacasse at camp, can't say the same for Dulac-Lemelin though, he's got a long ways to go.

markov`

Feb 23, 2003
Top 2 in the world
Visit site
montreal said:
Let me know how Lacasse and Dulac-Lemelin look from Drakkar. I like what I saw from Lacasse at camp, can't say the same for Dulac-Lemelin though, he's got a long ways to go.

I sure will, but December 8th is in one month and a half, so I can't be sure if Lacasse is going to be the starter. But I'll get you back with some info on that same topic.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
ryanlambert said:

If you don't mind, let me know how Lewistons goalie Halak looked assuming he gets the start. Other players for Lewiston to watch, Picard, Bouret and Legault who wears #91 if you want to see someone drop the gloves as he's fought in each of the handful of games I've listened to so far.

regdunlap7

Sep 28, 2003
lowell, ma
Visit site
ryanlambert said:

I'm going to that game as well. Other guys I want to see are Picard, Paiment, and Pouliot. I made a list of the players I want to see, and their numbers, but I left it at work. I'll tell you the other names tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->