Q&A with Anze Kopitar (from ihwc.net)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Safir*

IHWC.NET: You have good size and are still growing. Do you think of yourself more as a finesse player or a power forward?

Kopitar: I like to play with finesse in moving the puck and waiting to create something, but if I am asked to play as a power forward or in another role, I can do that too. I can change the way I play, it does not matter. It's all a matter of the coach and what he thinks will be best for the team to win.

Just thought that the HF crowd might be interested. :)

Does anybody else thinks that Kopitar could eventually become a future Power Forward?

Hadoop

Aug 13, 2002
Mississauga
Another exerpt from the interview:

IHWC.NET: What is your favorite NHL team and why?

Kopitar: I have alway been a fan of the Detroit Red Wings. Sergei Fedorov is my favorite player. I just like the way he skates and plays the game of hockey. He is so much fun to watch. Even though he is with Anaheim, he is still my favorite player, but I also like the Red Wings.

Yes, yes!! Come to Detroit!! :jump:

Archijerej

Jan 17, 2005
Poland
Does anybody else thinks that Kopitar could eventually become a future Power Forward?[/QUOTE]

Only if he decides to grow a beard ;)

wassup77

Nov 15, 2004
Sweden
Kopitar: I have alway been a fan of the Detroit Red Wings. Sergei Fedorov is my favorite player. I just like the way he skates and plays the game of hockey. He is so much fun to watch. Even though he is with Anaheim, he is still my favorite player, but I also like the Red Wings.

Its just exactly what I whould've said! scary as hell. since not many seem to have Fedorov as their biggest idol. I also am a Wings fan but Fedorov is still my favorite player after he moved to Anaheim :propeller

Safir*

wassup77 said:

Its just exactly what I whould've said! scary as hell. since not many seem to have Fedorov as their biggest idol. I also am a Wings fan but Fedorov is still my favorite player after he moved to Anaheim :propeller

Anze is that you? :biglaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->