Putting windows 10 on another drive?

sandman441

Jan 25, 2003
ALASKA
So a few weeks ago I had to have an unfortunate adventure that cost me about $500, $350 of it was my own stupidity but to be fair it was just a really ****** 3 days. Anyway it started on a saturday when my hard drive just up and decided it didnt want to work anymore. So I went out and bought a new drive and then sent in the other one for seagate to replace it.

Not sure if it was the new hard drive or the other hard drive messing up but after saturday it had a ton of problems and I won't bother you with the story.

So I want to run windows off of the seagate because it's only a 1tb hard drive but I need to like clone or something my western digital hard drive and not sure if I can or what program I can use.

sandman441

Jan 25, 2003
ALASKA
If the drive died/had problems what is there to clone?

At any rate, Seagate and WD provide a free gimped version of Acronis you can use.
http://www.seagate.com/support/downloads/discwizard/

That's the Seagate one.

I meant to clone the western digital 3tb which is what I had to buy to get windows to run until I could get my other drive back. Ah sweet I will look into that, thanks. I thought they did something like that but it's been awhile.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->