OT: Puns n' COSes

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
Things college has taught me: Man, am I glad Hitler didn't read the History of the Peloponnesian War. Two front wars = bad.

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
Does anyone else collect Upper Deck e-Pack?

The 17-18 base set was released this week and the cards are the best quality ever. It's free to collect, you can get a pack of three for free each day (or pay if you want bigger packs). You can collect and trade them.

If anyone else is on there, my user ID is Legionnaire11

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
does anyone know if you can dig up old threads on the original Nashville predators . Com message boards or are those gone forever?

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
does anyone know if you can dig up old threads on the original Nashville predators . Com message boards or are those gone forever?
I kept that link on my bookmarks forever and it would go to a page that said it was being updated. Then it finally said there was no such link (404, I guess) so I deleted it. I even tried to search for things I knew we had discussed at length and never could find anything from there.

Those were the days! I had such a great time posting on that message board and getting to know other posters. Cleaned up my act a little bit over here. Ha!

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Saw Subban, Joey, Bitetto, Josi, Sissons, Rinne and Taylor Lewan at the Kings of Leon show last night. Rinne stood in front of us basically the whole time and even though it was dark we got a picture with him real quick.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Saw Subban, Joey, Bitetto, Josi, Sissons, Rinne and Taylor Lewan at the Kings of Leon show last night. Rinne stood in front of us basically the whole time and even though it was dark we got a picture with him real quick.

Cool, I like to see our athletes checking out the home town singers. My daughter knew the Followill's back in her high school days. I went to see them at the Ryman. I'd actually gone to see Secret Machines, who opened for them, but was sufficiently impressed by the headline act. Funniest thing to see all these grandmas in their polyester gabardine pantsuits sitting down front, but it was their grandsons on stage!

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Yeah that picture of them at a Preds game is the main one making the rounds on social media. He was the first one formally identified.

I heard a rumor that some staff of the Golden Knights may have at least been at the show, as they had finished a game right nearby last night.

WartracePred

Sep 29, 2009
I am in the early planning stages of a trip to Germany to visit the places my ancestors lived in. Anyone care to join me? :)

After WWII, my grandmother immigrated from Germany to the US with my father when he was 5 years old. She married an American soldier and became an American citizen. One day I'll get to visit Dessau-Alten (close to Leipzig) where she grew up and my father was born.

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
Did these ever get released this year!?! Where the hell are they?

2017-Monster-Cereals-boxes.jpg

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
They're cereal and marshmallows. Kind of like Lucky Charms.

I find sweetened cereals disgusting in general but I'm pretty sure most people would deem my favorites of Shredded Wheat or (real) oatmeal with salt, butter and cream equally disgusting, so there you go. But that's why there's a whole aisle full of different options.

BigFatCat999

Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
They're cereal and marshmallows. Kind of like Lucky Charms.

I find sweetened cereals disgusting in general but I'm pretty sure most people would deem my favorites of Shredded Wheat or (real) oatmeal with salt, butter and cream equally disgusting, so there you go. But that's why there's a whole aisle full of different options.

More for rest of y'all. Adzy we can have breakfast together! Raisins and cinnamon oatmeal plus toast. I'm a happy dude.

Reactions: Adz

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
More for rest of y'all. Adzy we can have breakfast together! Raisins and cinnamon oatmeal plus toast. I'm a happy dude.
You can have my raisins and cinnamon. Other than that we're in. Mr. Adz, loads 5 heaping tsps of sugar (at least) on his cereal in addition to about the same amount in his coffee. And yet I'm the one with the weight problem. Life isn't fair but this seems extremely inequitable...

BigFatCat999

Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
You can have my raisins and cinnamon. Other than that we're in. Mr. Adz, loads 5 heaping tsps of sugar (at least) on his cereal in addition to about the same amount in his coffee. And yet I'm the one with the weight problem. Life isn't fair but this seems extremely inequitable...

You and me both.

EDIT: Though an Irish breakfast.... ooooh that looks yummy

jwhouk

Former Cheesehead, Always a Preds Fan
Apr 19, 2004
Valley of the Sun
jwhouk.net
I have some good news, and some bad news.

First of all, the good news: I am officially retiring from my job with the state of Wisconsin as of January 6, 2018.

The bad news: I am going to be moving to Mesa, Arizona - or its environs - before February of 2018.

Reactions: Datsyukian Deke

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I have some good news, and some bad news.

First of all, the good news: I am officially retiring from my job with the state of Wisconsin as of January 6, 2018.

The bad news: I am going to be moving to Mesa, Arizona - or its environs - before February of 2018.

They have internet, though, right?

Congratulations!

Reactions: jwhouk
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad