OT: PUNK ROCK BAND ANTI-FLAG SCORES WITH 'THE HOCKEY SONG

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019

these guys still put on a great show after all these years.

its sad that what the music industry is called popular or good music is nowadays. Look at the garbage on the radio like Megan Stallon Cardi B Post Malone Drake Justin Bieber DJ Kalhlid🤮 I will never understand how those untalented puppets are famous. I miss the 90s.

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
How many different band members has Anti-Flag had? I swear this is like the 5th bassist.

Pretty sure they have always had the same members. If any member got replaced it was way back when they first started but I don't think thats the case. Definitely the same bassist though. Not a super fan, but he's got a few cool bass lines I used to play back in High School.

Reactions: RangersFan1994

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Speaking of music, just saw ska legends Less Than Jake sunday night at Mulachy’s and they are still amazing. Vinny left the band to be home with his family in 2018 I think. Matt Drastic who replaced him is a great drummer. Less Than Jake still puts on a great show after 30 years of making music together

• Love
Reactions: nyr2k2

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Speaking of music, just saw ska legends Less Than Jake sunday night at Mulachy’s and they are still amazing. Vinny left the band to be home with his family in 2018 I think. Matt Drastic who replaced him is a great drummer. Less Than Jake still puts on a great show after 30 years of making music together
The Science of Selling Yourself Short is still my ringtone (I keep my phone on vibrate but it's there dammit lol).

I saw Bad Religion a couple months ago. Talk about going back, guys were playing songs from the early 80s.

• Love
Reactions: RangersFan1994

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
Pretty sure they have always had the same members. If any member got replaced it was way back when they first started but I don't think thats the case. Definitely the same bassist though. Not a super fan, but he's got a few cool bass lines I used to play back in High School.
Im dating myself. I really haven’t followed the band since they had the girl bassist.

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
The Science of Selling Yourself Short is still my ringtone (I keep my phone on vibrate but it's there dammit lol).

I saw Bad Religion a couple months ago. Talk about going back, guys were playing songs from the early 80s.
They were great. I haven't seen Bad Religion in a few years. The Interrupters just announced a tour. Not sure what my next concert is. I saw Authority Zero, Chris Webby, Rhe Interrupters, Less Thn Jake, New Found Glory, Four Year Strong,, Spose, Rise Against, Green Day, Weezer all this year and last year. MXPX is having a free concert stream on Facebook YouTube on Dec 23 9 or 930 eastern time.

Reactions: nyr2k2

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3