Puck Drop Preview: Ducks

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
Those line predications are brutal. Ritchie on the checking line with Kesler and Silfverberg? Kerdiles over Noesen (waiver eligible now)? Manson benched in favor of both Bieksa and Stoner?

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Those line predications are brutal. Ritchie on the checking line with Kesler and Silfverberg? Kerdiles over Noesen (waiver eligible now)? Manson benched in favor of both Bieksa and Stoner?

I don`t think Ritchie on Keslers line is that much out of the question. For example, Beleskey was much better on Keslers wing than Cogs was.

But Cogliano on Getzlafs wing seems impossible tbh

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
I don`t think Ritchie on Keslers line is that much out of the question. For example, Beleskey was much better on Keslers wing than Cogs was.

But Cogliano on Getzlafs wing seems impossible tbh

It'd be more realistic if Bruce was still here. If Carlyle is anywhere near as adamant about having a checking line (full of defensive first players) as he use to be, then I think it's very unlikely.

zakkthebear

Apr 22, 2013
San Jose, CA

Noesen on waivers today. Might be claimed. Krediles looked good in Colorado until the Zadorov boarding hit on him gave him a concussion. Last I read he's still off the ice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad