Providence Bruins General Discussion II

Status
Not open for further replies.

loozer

Nov 2, 2007
Bay Area
Check out Diver's blog at Rinkside Rhode Island. I don't remember who but one, or may a couple of posters, usually post his good, bad and the ugly posts. For casual updates its pretty good. I'm not sure where else you would go for more in depth information.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Check out Diver's blog at Rinkside Rhode Island. I don't remember who but one, or may a couple of posters, usually post his good, bad and the ugly posts. For casual updates its pretty good. I'm not sure where else you would go for more in depth information.

Nice write-up there- no better source than the guy coaching the rookies down there.

ShadyAcorn

Oct 7, 2017
Was at the game for the first time in a month or so last night. Senyshyn looked much better than he did when I had seen him before. His speed was obvious and he played with a lot more confidence. After scoring his goal he was obviously very pumped and had good energy. A lot of improvement there. Every time I watch a game that Swarz is playing in it seems like he scores a goal.

It was a chippy game with a lot of questionable penalties. The Devils seemed to be flopping all over the place, and number 38 on their team was pleading to the refs all game. The refs were jumping in immediately to limit any fights although there were some scuffles.

maxbme

Jan 13, 2016
Jakub Zboril registered his first pro point today. While he hasn't produced much it's very impressive that he is yet to register a minus in the +/- column in 18 games.
Good for him. Has he been playing special teams at all?

Malt

Jul 6, 2007
Providence, RI
Nice 6 point weekend for Providence. I watched Friday's game online and was impressed by JFK and Fitzgerald. Fitzgerald, in particular, was really on fire and actually took an instigator penalty on his fight (which happened during a Bruins PP, which is pretty rare).

Watching Zboril play, you'd never think he had zero points on the season at that time. He was involved offensively on most of his shifts and made a nice play to get back when his line lost possession during a PP.

It will bee interesting to see who Providence receives from Boston once DeBrusk and McQuaid are cleared to play.

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
Nice 6 point weekend for Providence. I watched Friday's game online and was impressed by JFK and Fitzgerald. Fitzgerald, in particular, was really on fire and actually took an instigator penalty on his fight (which happened during a Bruins PP, which is pretty rare).

Watching Zboril play, you'd never think he had zero points on the season at that time. He was involved offensively on most of his shifts and made a nice play to get back when his line lost possession during a PP.

It will bee interesting to see who Providence receives from Boston once DeBrusk and McQuaid are cleared to play.
Grzelcyk to Providence for McQuaid seems logical. The DeBrusk move, though, is a challenge. My preference would be Beleskey since he rarely plays anyway. But, it's complicated.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Jakub Zboril registered his first pro point today. While he hasn't produced much it's very impressive that he is yet to register a minus in the +/- column in 18 games.
That's a crazy stat - they got best 8-1 last week I thought

Tampbear

Apr 10, 2015
Tampa
I haven't seen Zboril much but it sounds like the disappointment in him stems more from his failing to consistently play at his high level than him flat out playing bad. He seems to have Mac's skills but doesn't have that brain, sounds like he is still playing solid minutes his rookie pro year though.

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
I would like to see Fitzgerald with the big club at some point in the near future. I think he has a lot more upside than people give him credit for.

smack66

Mar 5, 2008
ontario
I would like to see Fitzgerald with the big club at some point in the near future. I think he has a lot more upside than people give him credit for.

I think at best he maybe gets a look at the end of the season but as of now there are way to many forwards ahead of him or ones we can't get rid of because of contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->