Prospects???

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRask

Dec 8, 2003
Halifax
Hey hey , just wondering some opinions on some prospects. Any input would be apprediated...

Igor Radulov
Alexander Svitov
Pavel Brendl
Mikhail Yakubov
pavel vorobiev
Pavel Rosa
Milan Michalek

David A. Rainer

Jun 10, 2002
Huntington Beach
profile.myspace.com
bruins8152 said:
Pavel Rosa

Going back to Russia I believe.

Did very well in the AHL. Never really got a chance with the Kings. Couldn't skate, doesn't get back on defense, kind of smallish. Unless he was scoring, he was kind of useless.

Kings had 500+ man-games lost to injury each of the last two seasons and Rosa was only called up to play in a grand total of 4 games. That should tell you a lot.

HockeyMan9

Jul 1, 2002
Columbus, OH
Visit site
I think this could be Svitov's year, he started to develope really good chemistry with Zherdev towards the end of last season and it appears that he will be given the chance to center the second line. What he does this season may be make or break, but i really like what i saw towards the end of last season, although we never did see much of the mean streak we've heard about, at this point Zherdev has more of a mean streak then either him or Nash.

sharkyz15

Jul 13, 2003
The Dirty Dirty SC
Visit site
HockeyMan9 said:
I think this could be Svitov's year, he started to develope really good chemistry with Zherdev towards the end of last season and it appears that he will be given the chance to center the second line. What he does this season may be make or break, but i really like what i saw towards the end of last season, although we never did see much of the mean streak we've heard about, at this point Zherdev has more of a mean streak then either him or Nash.

First of all Michalek is #1 by a wide margin followed by Radulov.

I think Michalek has already scored more NHL goals in 1.5 NHL games then Brendl in his entire career :shakehead

salty justice

May 25, 2004
Los Angeles
sabexx said:
How I see it
Igor Radulov
Pavel Brendl
Milan Michalek
Mikhail Yakubov
Alexander Svitov
pavel vorobiev

THEN
Pavel Rosa

Yakubov is the highest when it comes to Hawks management, then Vorobiev, then Radulov. All of them need to play with more intensity/heart, which is a problem for many Russians. Yakubov is the biggest and most physical, he also has the highest expectations and upside.

Rosa actually impressed me more than any of the others listed, and its a shame he didnt get more of a chance. Radulov has his same problems, only Rosa actually scores more.

HockeyMan9

Jul 1, 2002
Columbus, OH
Visit site
sharkyz15 said:
First of all Michalek is #1 by a wide margin followed by Radulov.

I think Michalek has already scored more NHL goals in 1.5 NHL games then Brendl in his entire career :shakehead

I agree with Michalek, I was hoping Columbus would have taken him had Zherdev no been on the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->