prospects with NHL pedigree

Altimus

Probably drunk
Sponsor
Jan 21, 2006
West end Ottawa
was just going through top 80 on tankathon and saw some familiar Last names(obviously Iginla, Hutson and Jiricek). Anyone else know of other sons, siblings, cousins, adopted alien baby, etc of players in/drafted to the NHL. save us all from cross referencing Elite Prospects for hours on end(which i was just starting to do)

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
I believe Cole Beaudoin is the son of Eric Beaudoin who was drafted by Tampa Bay and played a few games in the NHL before going over to Europe. Should go in the late 1st or 2nd round.

Aatos Koivu, Saku Koivu's son is also eligible for this year's draft and will probably be a mid round pick.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
100%, thats why i put in/drafted since its too early on some siblings. we could be talking a about the next Sutters, Bures, Josephs, Subbans, Staals etc.
Fair enough, you did write that. It just feels awfully silly to say a guy has “NHL pedigree” because his brother was drafted.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego

Jack Berglund was an honorable mention (ranked somewhere between #81-100) on Bob McKenzie's midseason survey. 38th among Europeans on Central Scouting's list.

His dad Christian played parts of three seasons for the Devils/Panthers. If it weren't for a couple untimely injuries and the lost lockout season, I thought he could have stuck around the NHL longer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad