Prospect Info: Prospects & Minor League Teams Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
They took off the traded players already.

Do you guys have your own Polls to rank the players?

Go to page 17 of this thread and I have my top 25 midseason rankings. I have Howden at 2 and Hajek at 9 but if I were to redo it Howden would still be 2 but Hajek 5 or 6, he has had a really strong year and great WJC.

Reactions: The Crypto Guy

TheNorth86

Nov 15, 2016
What's the projection on Cal Foote? He's having an amazing year and Yzerman showed that he's untouchable. What does everyone think about him now that he's putting up some big offensive numbers

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
What's the projection on Cal Foote? He's having an amazing year and Yzerman showed that he's untouchable. What does everyone think about him now that he's putting up some big offensive numbers

He will play next to Hedman for a long, long time. He might not be ready next year but the year after we’ll need some cheap players on ELCs and Foote will be glued to Hedman the way Serg is stapled to Stralman.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012

He still needs work on his skating, he's a big kid so it's not that uncommon that it's an issue, it's not a big one either. He's got a very good shot, his shooting % is extremely high, it's hard and accurate, much closer to Sergachev than Hedman. He's doing well on the PP, the question is does he play that going forward? With his size and physical play, not like his dad but uses his body well, I think he's more expected to be a top PK guy than PP. With Hedman and Sergachev good there it might be hard to get time but they can use a righty back there.

As for what's next for him he'll get every opportunity to win a job in camp. We have Stralman, Girardi and Dotchin on one way deals for RD but Dotchin is easily replaceable. They could Sergachev him next to a McDonagh if they wanted, he has to earn it in camp though. Most likely he goes to Syracuse to play top 4, PP1 and PK2. Should start behind Cernak on the right while he adjusts but by the midway point should be the top guy down there if he hasn't been called up. I see him in Syracuse 1 year max. With nobody under contract going into 19-20 he should have a spot on the big club. Should be at worst a 4 and if all things go right could be a 1 but most likely settles as a 2, PP2 and PK1 guy.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Somppi scores again, Otto scored teams only goal (and only point)
- on a 10 game point streak; 11 goals, 9 assists, 20 points

79 points in 52 games this season, he lost his +/- lead, Lafreniere +36, Somppi&Abramov +35
(because of last night home game trashing 7-1) Still nr. 1 5 on 5 points :)

Reactions: Werewolf

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
Dumont is turning out to be a pretty big time acquisition for the Crunch down the stretch. The Dumont-Cirelli-Joseph line is flying out there.

Last edited:

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Awesome and tough game for the Crunch. The kids are playing pretty good right now. The past 4 games have been against the top teams in the Conference ... won all of them. If they could just get their PP going, this team has all the makings of a Calder Cup contender. Regardless, this is going to be another fun playoff run for the kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad