Prospect Vs Veteran

Status
Not open for further replies.

HOCKEY_GURU

Jun 27, 2002
Visit site
I thought it would be an interesting twist on "prospect Vs prospect" thread started by Maddy, basically we'll start off with a veteran and someone will answer with a current prospect that POTENTIALLY may have a similar career style/impact (lets not debate if that prospect will ever be as good) and then he will provide us with another veteran and someone else will answer with a prospect he thinks can closest match that veteran etc..

so let me start with say: Roenick

closest prospect I think is Brule.

and now whos the closest to say Forsberg?

Amadeus

Stand Witness
Jun 21, 2004
Toronto
HOCKEY_GURU said:
I thought it would be an interesting twist on "prospect Vs prospect" thread started by Maddy, basically we'll start off with a veteran and someone will answer with a current prospect that POTENTIALLY may have a similar career style/impact (lets not debate if that prospect will ever be as good) and then he will provide us with another veteran and someone else will answer with a prospect he thinks can closest match that veteran etc..

so let me start with say: Roenick

closest prospect I think is Brule.

and now whos the closest to say Forsberg?

Ummmmm....Sidney Crosby. He's all i can i think of. Good thread by the way...

Veteran - Sergei Federov

Prospect - ?

This should be a toughy, someone with sound defensive qualities and great offense at the same time. ;)

MeatTornado

I was born ready
Oct 25, 2004
Vancouver
MaDdY said:
Ummmmm....Sidney Crosby. He's all i can i think of. Good thread by the way...

Veteran - Sergei Federov

Prospect - ?

This should be a toughy, someone with sound defensive qualities and great offense at the same time. ;)

Zherdev?

Veteran - Brendan Shanahan

Prospect - ?

AgentNaslund*

I think Fedorov should be...

Malkin.

Vinny Lacavelier...

Jeff Carter .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events