Prospect videos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattintheHatt

May 31, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Around NFL draft season there is always so much video on all of the draft-eligable players, and it's usually easily accessable on the internet.

How come a site like TSN doesn't post similiar videos for their top prospects? Or even NHL.com for that matter. I think that would be a great idea for getting everyone excited about the potential first rounders in the draft.

I know it's not as easy to get videos for players since they dont all come from the same college program like in football and basketball. (which is very heavily followed)

But still, does anyone have any videos of any of the top prospects in the 2005 draft? I'm interested to see some stuff from some of the guys after the top 6 or 7, like Skille, Hanzal, Bourret, Staal, etc.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
MattintheHatt said:
Around NFL draft season there is always so much video on all of the draft-eligable players, and it's usually easily accessable on the internet.

How come a site like TSN doesn't post similiar videos for their top prospects? Or even NHL.com for that matter. I think that would be a great idea for getting everyone excited about the potential first rounders in the draft.

I know it's not as easy to get videos for players since they dont all come from the same college program like in football and basketball. (which is very heavily followed)

But still, does anyone have any videos of any of the top prospects in the 2005 draft? I'm interested to see some stuff from some of the guys after the top 6 or 7, like Skille, Hanzal, Bourret, Staal, etc.

Crazy enough you usually see some videos when they televise the draft and when they call a player up a video usually comes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->