GDT: Prospect Tournament : New York Rangers vs Philadelphia Flyers September 15 7 PM Game 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rongomania

Dec 31, 2017
Inwood
Waking up and reading all this is so bad ass.

When was the last time we won a prospect game ?!

I like this group a lot, I feel like we have all the 3rd/4th line/5,6,7 Dmen of the future - you know, exactly the type of homegrown talent we desperately need.

Also sensing that one or two top 4 D/2nd liners could really emerge out of this group.

High on Garand too, man that'd be great if he is the new Talbot.

Thanks boys for the updates !

savebyrichter94

CALM LIKE A BOMB
Sep 14, 2008
PA
I was by the glass in section 107 (with my Avery jersey on if anyone noticed. Haha) so i got to see Garand up close for a couple periods. I would have rather seen the Rangers shoot twice, but it was a prime spot to see Garand make some great saves

Hopefully he continues to develop properly.
I think I saw you haha

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Sykora berard Othmann garand all have nhlers futures. I have no doubt.

Ryder Korczak is the guy I want to emerge as a Trocheck type of middle 6 center. I’m not sure he’s got the jam to do so but that’s what he needs to get there. I’ve liked the pick since day one.

Robertson I don’t think he’s got it in him. Which is really disappointing I thought he’d be an option down the line but these dmen are all bad.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Henriksson didn't show anything, which is sad

Sykora berard Othmann garand all have nhlers futures. I have no doubt.

Ryder Korczak is the guy I want to emerge as a Trocheck type of middle 6 center. I’m not sure he’s got the jam to do so but that’s what he needs to get there. I’ve liked the pick since day one.

Robertson I don’t think he’s got it in him. Which is really disappointing I thought he’d be an option down the line but these dmen are all bad.
I agree except for Robertson

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
We haven’t hit on anyone outside the first round in years. It’s a major problem when we look at our depth. I mean YEARS.

Someone has to emerge here and I like these two kids Sykora and Berard to be the guys you can plug into your middle six on the cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad