Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
This is exactly how I expected the vote spread to go in this next tier of prospects :laugh:

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
This is exactly how I expected the vote spread to go in this next tier of prospects :laugh:

This next band is like a 6 player wide band of pretty damn close prospects IMO. Pros and cons to all with balancing happening for ceiling vs duration till NHL readiness.

Reactions: Mobiandi

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
I like Ruzicka's 'floor'. Also considered Phillips here but I am starting to get some Czarnik type vibes there.

I think Poirier is the last guy on the list with some elite attributes, so I went with him.

Dack

Jun 16, 2014
I'm glad Poirier is getting the respect he deserves.

Dude is bad defensively but he's improving a little each season and I genuinely believe his upside is prime PK Subban.

Is it likely he actually hits that? Nope, but the upside is sky high.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Wasn't here for the previous ones I guess, but Wolf over Zary? That's brave with how Calgary has developed goalies, even though Wolf has been a stud in the AHL (and literally everywhere else).

I voted Ruzicka 'cause I think he'll be a Flame next year, Poirier has game breaking ability, but he's years away with his current defensive play and skating (not sure about this year, but he was getting walked regularly last year).

FLAMESFAN

Feb 27, 2002
Poirier might be the most skilled left, but I think he's got awhile to climb these lists.
Mackey & Ruzicka are the most ready and will likely be Flames next year. Went with Ruzicka.

Janks

Pope Janks
Jan 7, 2010
Calgary
Poirier for me. Really liking his potential and upside so far, think he’s going to do well for himself.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Poirier might be the most skilled left, but I think he's got awhile to climb these lists.
Mackey & Ruzicka are the most ready and will likely be Flames next year. Went with Ruzicka.

I don’t vote for prospects as most ready, it’s “gun to the head”, who would you take? Poirier has top pairing upside. It’s easily him for me here.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Wasn't here for the previous ones I guess, but Wolf over Zary? That's brave with how Calgary has developed goalies, even though Wolf has been a stud in the AHL (and literally everywhere else).

I voted Ruzicka 'cause I think he'll be a Flame next year, Poirier has game breaking ability, but he's years away with his current defensive play and skating (not sure about this year, but he was getting walked regularly last year).

Poirier’s upside is really something I love; but Ruzicka may have more ability to carve out a career.

Cant go wrong with either; this is actually a really nice pool; 4 guys who look like they’ll play in the show, and then another 3-4 guys who have some big time upside.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Kinnvall is a victim of injury trouble. To me, he's our most exciting prospect after Coronato

I think he can quickly be our best PP dman. And he's a RHS!

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Body Checker

Aug 11, 2005
I usually vote for highest possible ceiling in these votes so tend to vote for toolsy players rather than more finished products. Stromgren was my vote; Krieder is his ceiling imo.

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
This isn’t a vote of confidence like you think it is; Yamamoto doesn’t look like an NHLer even.

Yamamoto is a middle sixer. When his motor is running he's a good middle sixer. When his motor is off, he's a bad middle sixer. Not too different from Dillon Dube if we're being honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad