Prospect Info: Prospect Info: Sens Board Prospects Ranking 2023 #9

Who is the Sens #9 Prospect at the moment?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Sens Board Prospects Ranking 2023

1- Ridly Greig 70.2% (Prospect Info: - Sens Board Prospects Ranking 2023 #1)
2- Tyler Kleven 78.7 % (Prospect Info: - Sens Board Prospects Ranking 2023 #2)
3- Zack Ostapchuk 41.7% (Prospect Info: - Sens Board Prospects Ranking 2023 #3)
4- Mads Søgaard 47.9% (Prospect Info: - Sens Board Prospects Ranking 2023 #4)
5- Leevi Merilainen 32.3% (Prospect Info: - Sens Board Prospects Ranking 2023 #5)
6- Jacob Bernard-Docker 37.9% (Prospect Info: - Sens Board Prospects Ranking 2023 #6)
7- Roby Jarventie 41.4% (Prospect Info: - Sens Board Prospects Ranking 2023 #7)
8- Oskar Pettersson 37.9% (Prospect Info: - Prospect Info: Sens Board Prospects Ranking 2023 #8)
9-
10-

As we have been doing since 2004, we are going to use the HF criterias for prospect eligibility (less than 65 NHL games and under 25 y/o).

Remember to vote based on all factors and not just NHL readiness. Overall skillset, hockey IQ, upside potential vs floor, age, stats, skating ability, shot quality, leadership qualities, size/strength, etc

Personally, I always ask myself, who would I draft BPA among these players?

Try to do some research on these kids, particularly the most recent ones. People are free to post links and videos about some of the prospects that should be voted soon, or even try to persuade others why a guy should be voted next! Spread info to help people vote.

Graduated players from 2022 (who are still in the organization) :

Jake Sanderson, Shane Pinto, Mark Kastelic and Parker Kelly

To be added :

Filip Nordberg
Kevin Mandolese
Tomas Hamara
Hoyt Stanley
Matthew Andonovski
Owen Beckner
Vladimir Nikitin
Nicholas VanTassell
Nikolas Matinpalo
Oliver Johansson
Cole Reinhardt
Cameron O'Neill
Kevin Reidler
Tyson Dyck
Theo Wallberg

Also, leaving the link of pre-2017 polls if anyone wants to bookmark the page

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Boucher might end up as a disappointment for a top ten pick, but his skillset has its uses in the bottom six so I think he still has even odds to make the NHL as a regular.

Reactions: DrEasy

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Donovan is the last of the top 4/top 6 I see there, unless Halliday can make huge strides in his skating, so went with him.

Think Boucher is the only for sure 100 game guy though

Reactions: Micklebot

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
Now is the time for Crookshank.

Untapped potential and I like how his trajectory had been moving prior to the injury. I expect him to be solid from day 1 this year, a full year removed from recovery.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Ty Bou - when he beats up his first opponent we’ll ALL love him.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
I'm not sure how crookshank is still there after he lost a full year of development and still came back to score 26 in the ahl.

He'll play nhl hockey on our third line imo.
Likely because he's 24 before the season starts and hasn't seen an NHL game yet, times not exactly on his side relatively speaking

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
Likely because he's 24 before the season starts and hasn't seen an NHL game yet, times not exactly on his side relatively speaking
Yes, there's that, but the mitigating circumstances of that should be heavily considered. I mean, if he came back from a year away from the game and put up 12 points, that's one thing, but he was 4th on the team in AHL scoring and first in goals.

Reactions: OD99

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Yes, there's that, but the mitigating circumstances of that should be heavily considered. I mean, if he came back from a year away from the game and put up 12 points, that's one thing, but he was 4th on the team in AHL scoring and first in goals.
Sure, and the only guy from the AHL team that placed above him was Jarventie, who is 3 years younger and his pace was 29g-24a had he played the same amount of games as Crookshank.

Our AHL team isn't filled with NHL talent, we will be lucky to get 2 NHLers in any capacity out of the guys down there, not including Grieg.

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
47 points on a terrible AHL team isn't anything to get excited about.

Crookshank is a mediocre producer who relies on a high shot volume and powerplay time to get numbers. That's not going to fly in the NHL for a guy that's probably on your 4th line. He's an atrocious defensive player to boot. So what does he do for you in the show?

I think missing an entire season probably killed his chances of being anything.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
I don't see Crookshank as an NHL player, more likely a career AHL player or cup of coffee player where he gets some games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad