Prospect haters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
Are many people out there finding themselves hating all prospects? I need to confess that I'm finding myself hoping that all of my teams' prospects will be elbowed in the head and knocked out cold.

Recently I went to Devils' camp and started throwing things and yelling obscenities. After Ari Ahonen allowed a goal, I started banging on the glass and telling him how much he sucked. I don't have anything against the guy, in fact I've never met him (though he did chase me through the parking lot) I just think he's an arrogant **** for trying to be a Devils goalie when everyone knows that he'll never be as good as Brodeur.

Duff88

May 7, 2002
Blackjack said:
Are many people out there finding themselves hating all prospects? I need to confess that I'm finding myself hoping that all of my teams' prospects will be elbowed in the head and knocked out cold.

Recently I went to Devils' camp and started throwing things and yelling obscenities. After Ari Ahonen allowed a goal, I started banging on the glass and telling him how much he sucked. I don't have anything against the guy, in fact I've never met him (though he did chase me through the parking lot) I just think he's an arrogant **** for trying to be a Devils goalie when everyone knows that he'll never be as good as Brodeur.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You're lucky that I can only post 5 smilies because I would have had posted way more than this. Is there something more stupid than someone who goes to games to throw obscenities to players and start making them play even worse?

That's classless and isn't acceptable IMO.

Meat Wave

Apr 4, 2003
Canada
Duff88 said:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You're lucky that I can only post 5 smilies because I would have had posted way more than this. Is there something more stupid than someone who goes to games to throw obscenities to players and start making them play even worse?

I hate to say it, but that sounds pretty much like many Habs fans at the Bell Center! :p

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Blackjack said:

How the hell did you get 1,000 posts, much less 50?

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
Duff88 said:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Play worse? They are so bad already! They lost like 5-1 to the Devils' roster squad, and these guys are supposed to be our future? There are a few that don't even seem to speak English.

shveik

Jul 6, 2002
Visit site
Does anybody else find this post very funny? I thought it is a pretty good spoof on that "I hate Crosby" post. The bit about parking lot chase really cracked me up. :lol:

Mike8

Jun 24, 2002
Visit site
Jozeph_Balej said:
if you hate the prospect tell me with you stick on HocekyFuture forum ?

It's sarcasm. It's a joke. I can't believe so many people aren't understanding this. :D

XavierX's post is classic.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Habsolution said:
A sarcastic reply to the "I hate crosby" thread.

That's pretty funny actually !

Sorry I dont read every topic on this board :D

Dr Love

Mar 22, 2002
Location, Location!
Blackjack said:

EDIT: Alright, now I see the sarcasm. Still....

IronMarshal

Mar 7, 2002
Langhorne, PA
Visit site
Blackjack said:

I do the same thins to Devils prospects, but then again, I am a Flyers fan :D

Histrion

Feb 13, 2003
Classic thread, hahaha.

Some people just can't see sarcasm even when it's crystal clear that it is sarcastic..

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
Man, we need a sarcasm class or something.

ADD - For people to detect sarcasm of course...

#37-#93-#27*

I saw the sarcasm but I thought it sucked. You have to be smart for it to be funny and funny this was not.

SmokeyClause

Feb 27, 2002
Miami, FL
Visit site
#37-#93-#27 said:
I saw the sarcasm but I thought it sucked. You have to be smart for it to be funny and funny this was not.

I thought it was rather stupid as well. People are fed up with the Crosby haters, no need to produce a parody on it. But this was so off the wall bad, anyone who didn't recognize the sarcasm instantly needs to get a 3-day ban so that, in the future, they let their mind lead their typing fingers.

#37-#93-#27*

flyers guy said:
So, you're saying you aren't smart? :dunno:
I didn't say only funny people are smart, I said only smart people are funny. I'm sorry if it was too difficult for you to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad