Prospect Info: Prospect and Marlies Thread: 2017 - 2018 (continued) Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prominence

Ryan Tverberg Fan
Jul 22, 2011
Vancouver
Sarnia is always pretty bad though...they develop top wingers, but chychrun is one of the few defensemen to come out of that system.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Sarnia is always pretty bad though...they develop top wingers, but chychrun is one of the few defensemen to come out of that system.

Well really Grima was drafted and developed by Peterborough for half of his career, and it's not like he's going to join the list of defensemen who were good for Sarnia. He's probably not among the better guys they have had in recent years.

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
Well really Grima was drafted and developed by Peterborough for half of his career, and it's not like he's going to join the list of defensemen who were good for Sarnia. He's probably not among the better guys they have had in recent years.
I wonder if they see the same thing in Grima as they did in Marchment: someone with that potential to be deceloped into a pro player?
Kind of like kids that do lousy in high school but excell in university :dunno:

FreeBird

Dec 18, 2005
I'd go a step further to say the championship is not as important as player development. Cheap talent that produces at the NHL level is crucial to winning a Cup. WBS just helped the Penguins to 2 Cups and a number of Hershey Bears were vital to the Caps win. These teams did not win Calder's but they had very good playoff runs.

Toronto is going to benefit from this run....the right free agent or two, maybe a trade and this team can win a cup. Right now.

If the NBC rules are implemented, they would have a chance.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
that's a hell of a beard for a 19 yr old. Even filled in nicely all over, took me to mid 20's to get my beard to get full covering

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
they are calling that a goal?
what the holy frick?

Keefe is losing his mind as he should
that puck never crossed the line. holy. crap.

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
they are calling that a goal?
what the holy frick?

Keefe is losing his mind as he should
that puck never crossed the line. holy. crap.
The best part is they actually reviewed the play and called it a goal. Unless they are calling it a goal on the fist stab

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Agreed, unbelievable

i was like how come this is taking it so long? then they called it a goal i was like you have got to be (bad bad wording) me.

The best part is they actually reviewed the play and called it a goal. Unless they are calling it a goal on the fist stab

i think that's it. but it never went in at any point
what a gift by the refs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad