Propects Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

rinkrat13

Nov 27, 2003
Toronto
Cayouche5 said:
And the Montreal Canadiens select Dany Heatley

:eek: wow... how did the best player (IMO) in this draft slip to 5th????
this is gonna be an interesting draft after all - let's try to get this thing done (all rounds)
I'm curious to see how it turns out!?!?

Jyssy

Jan 2, 2004
Jyväskylä, Finland
HAWKSWINHAWKSWIN said:
Yes, it would be good to try and get at least a round done every day(maybe 2 rounds per day?)

Keep up people..... :D
Have you noticed that people have work/school, hobbies and stuff like that and they cant be online all the time? No offence.

HAWKSWINHAWKSWIN

Apr 5, 2002
The 49th parallel
Visit site
Jyssy said:
Have you noticed that people have work/school, hobbies and stuff like that and they cant be online all the time? No offence.

Yes i realize that but what happens if people don't contribute fast enough then people lose interest and pretty soon the thread dies. This is a long draft, and people may not be willing to stick it out for a month to get it done. This is what I have noticed in past drafts anyway. (I hope I am wrong. Seems to be some good banter going on so far.)

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
Sorry guys, would have made this sooner but I was asleep.

Pittsburgh Penguins select Tuomo Ruutu.

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
The [shadow=black]San Jose Sharks[/shadow] select
C Jason Spezza

GM Patty Ice XXX sez:
"Truly an elite prospect. Amazing skills to go along with tremendous vision. There's not much wrong you can find with his game, although still a little raw. He is a player you build your team around. Didn't think he'd make it this far but I glad he did."

xxx-Spezza-xxx
xxx-xxx-xxx
xxx-xxx-xxx

xxx-xxx
xxx-xxx
xxx-xxx

xxx
xxx​

Last edited:

Cayouche5

Mar 9, 2003
Visit site
Patty Ice XXX said:
C Jason Spezza

GM Patty Ice XXX sez:
"Truly an elite prospect. Amazing skills to go along with tremendous vision. There's not much wrong you can find with his game, although still a little raw. He is a player you build your team around. Didn't think he'd make it this far but I glad he did."

xxx-Spezza-xxx
xxx-xxx-xxx
xxx-xxx-xxx

xxx-xxx
xxx-xxx
xxx-xxx

xxx
xxx​
Great pick I thought that at 5th overall he would have been my guy but with the fall of Heatley and Nash, you can't pass on them.

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
G Rick DiPietro

GM Patty Ice XXX sez:
"This kid has big game goalie written all over him. Great athletic ability, good glove, and second to none stickhandling. He's a little smaller than what you'd like your goalie to be but its not a problem. He'll take over once Marty Brodeur hangs 'em up."

xxx-Spezza-xxx
xxx-xxx-xxx
xxx-xxx-xxx

xxx-xxx
xxx-xxx
xxx-xxx

DiPietro
xxx​

Last edited:

rinkrat13

Nov 27, 2003
Toronto
ignore that post - for anyone that saw it - I thought I was the Leafs and made a selection
:joker:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad