2023-24 Professional Women's Hockey League (PWHL) News

VaCaps Fan

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2018
The league should employ jmcx4 and lady Stanley for their hard work. They have kept me interested in something I never knew much about in ladies hockey.

Reactions: uncleben

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Has anybody here tried & been successful in streaming the PWHL games on the Women's Sports Network? I tried after WSN & the League announced the partnership, but was unsuccessful in finding the stream. I hope this doesn't mean my You Tube option wasn't dropped for The First Final. :help:

JMCx4

Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
I dream of a WoHo draft whose sole purpose is to bring young talents into the league...
Good luck with that. The PWPHA is the female equivalent of The Good Old Boys Club, and Billie Jean King is their unofficial Grand Poobah.

Game 1 of The First Finals is underway ...

Reactions: FrHockeyFan

JMCx4

Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
The First Period 1 of The First Game 1 of The First Finals has wrapped, MIN 1- BOS 1 (each with First Goals of the aforementioned Firsts).

JMCx4

Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Halfway through the 3rd, still 4-3 Boston. BOS has MIN back on their heels with relentless pressure.

JMCx4

Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Final score in Game 1 = Boston 4 - Minnesota 3. BOS's 3rd period was the epitome of the League's "Ice time. Earned." tagline. Game 2 will be in Boston on Tuesday night.

Reactions: PanniniClaus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad