Probability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qubax

Oct 25, 2002
Visit site
Horton, Parise, Brown, Bernier, Kastistyn, Glazchev, Pushkarev, Khomutov, Igor Mironov, MA Poliout, O'Sullivan, Ruzcika, Vrana, Perezhogin, Dawes, Filewich, Chernykh

All of those prospects are from the 2003 draft except, Perezhogin.

Most of them are good or decent prospects...

In your mind, under the realization that the 2003 draft was deep....how many of those guys will become Impact NHL players...?

I would say 2 of Horton, Brown, Bernier

I would say 1 of Pushkarev, Glazchev, Mironov

I would say one of Parise, O'Sullivan, Poliout

I would say 1 or 2 of the remaining...

I just find it funny that most of the guys in that list besides maybe, Dawes, Filewich and Chernykh are thought of as good prospects...

Individually there liked and supported...

But when it is all said done how many of that list do you think will become good NHL players...?

In most drafts it might only be 1,2 or 3

Because 2003 was deep is that list actually including 3, 4, or 5 Future NHL 2nd or 1st liners...?

Thanks

Freaky Habs Fan

Apr 26, 2003
New-Brunswick
Visit site
JasonMacIsaac said:
Brown, Parise, O'Sullivan will be the only actual impact players, 1st liner I mean IMO. I don't really like Horton too much to say he will become an impact 1st liner.

I think Parise, Staal, Horton, Kastistyn and Zherdev could be an impact players. I'm not very hight on O'Sullivan.

leafaholix*

Nigel Dawes is overrated.

The guy is way too small and isn't the greatest skater.

Qubax

Oct 25, 2002
Visit site
Thanks for all the replies...anyone else..?

I want a broad opinion if possible...

Interesting that you choose Brown, Parise, O'Sullivan but not Horton...

For all I know you'll be right it's just speculation...I am just curious on teh odds of this group being frmo a deep draft class panning out..which and to what degree...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->