Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are now Americans. (Take vicious shots at Royal Family on Oprah)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
A picture of the happy couple in their spectacular wedding day garb:

upload_2018-5-19_18-52-43.jpeg

End on a Hinote

Registered Abuser
Aug 22, 2011
Northern British Columbia
So apparently they are coming to Canada for their honeymoon. And apparently they visit here more than any other country. I wonder why this is. Are they obligated to come here for whatever reason? I'm glad they are, dont get me wrong, but I dont understand why they do so often.

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
So apparently they are coming to Canada for their honeymoon. And apparently they visit here more than any other country. I wonder why this is. Are they obligated to come here for whatever reason? I'm glad they are, dont get me wrong, but I dont understand why they do so often.
canada is like england's child

Bill in Cleveland

May 23, 2018
I for one just don't see why anyone in the US gives a rodent's backside for the "Royals". They're no more royal than you or I but just working a very good racket- for them. It' dosn't jibe with America's whole schtick. No offense, anyone.

Sep 19, 2008
The royals recently announced their departure from the Royal family to spend more time in North america.

Sep 19, 2008
The royals don't seem happy that Harry and Megan want to divorce themselves fro the royals and all that cash :laugh:

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
"the sprawling, bone-chillingly cold country"? The Tweeter clearly aced geography, but apparently to the detriment of their meteorology studies.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
The royals don't seem happy that Harry and Megan want to divorce themselves fro the royals and all that cash :laugh:

Don't get it twisted. The cash will still be there.

The only get 5% of their income from the sovereign grant/the crown. Most of Harry's money comes from his pops, and from what we know so far he isn't giving that up. Either way he's got cash his mom left him.

Now I wonder if Mrs. Markle will be getting into any "car accidents" in the future...... :sarcasm: :naughty:

I've long said just abolish the monarchy.

I laughed when someone tweeted "didn't we win the Revolutionary War so we'd never have to hear about the Royal Family again...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad