Post-Game Talk: Press Conference over: Better food coming, bad attitude, Carey Price’s fault & 27 is not a Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Why would you spend more than $1 million, let alone five years of almost $5 million, on a player you would never consider to be skilled at anything? He didn't even defend him as a skilled defensive player. He let him be characterized as a character guy and only disputed that his skating is a temporary issue due to being tired.
Alzner is no better than Benn and Benn makes 1.1 mil. Alzner deserves 1.5 per year max. Horrible signing. I became embarrassed for him

habsfan909

Feb 20, 2018
Don't worry guys, because with all these great displays of skill we're seeing in the first games of the playoffs, like Panarin's OT winner, Bergevin's going to go against convention and assemble a team with even more character and the right attitude to blow all these skilled teams out of the water!

Recently we've lost Radulov and Markov (no cap space to sign them because they think they're worth more than they are), and Subban and gained Shaw and Alzner (now there's two players that are worth their cap hits because of their off the charts character), and old but full of character Weber.

That was just the beginning, Bergevin's really going to turn it up this summer! Can't wait to see the new team in the fall, it will be the team with the most character ever assembled. It will be a team straight out of a Bergevin dream.
is character just another word for slow as f*** pylons on skates?

Reactions: Tyson and Habs100

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
Did the Habs ever hire another analytics consultant after running off that Matt guy for saying PK/Weber was a bad trade?

Istvan

Nov 17, 2003
SoCal
Visit site
Alzner is no better than Benn and Benn makes 1.1 mil. Alzner deserves 1.5 per year max. Horrible signing. I became embarrassed for him
So the Habs defense is stronger/better per MB by getting rid of Subban and Emelin. Does that mean that the Preds defense is weaker because they added those two? I’m confused but I foolishly allow facts/reality to influence my thinking. I need a drink.

Reactions: Tyson

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
So the Habs defense is stronger/better per MB by getting rid of Subban and Emelin. Does that mean that the Preds defense is weaker because they added those two? I’m confused but I foolishly allow facts/reality to influence my thinking. I need a drink.

Who needs Subban

Or Markov

Or Sergachev

They aren't studs like Morgan Reilly.

Cobra Commander

Sep 30, 2017
Bell Center
Even if i bring in better players, it's not gonna change anything wit de Attitude.. We not gonna go nowhere like dat. The answers are here, stop second guessing..

I tried to get Bonino but it was too tough..
(Idiot thinks Bonino is more than a 3C)

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Our GM would need to go up a few IQ points to be classified as a "Moron"
Moron is the highest IQ bracket for people that have mental ******ations..
He's sub Moron.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->