Prospect Info: Preseason Standouts

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Yup. You can tell the skill is there and he has the potential to be a very good player.

He could turn into a Zidlicky level Dman if he keeps at it.

Luckily we can afford to take our time with him to start the season since we have a little bit of depth thanks to great camps from Mueller, Santini, and Prout

Reactions: Blender

Blender

Dec 2, 2009

Luckily we can afford to take our time with him to start the season since we have a little bit of depth thanks to great camps from Mueller, Santini, and Prout
Zidlicky might actually be a great comparison, since he was never the quickest guy but his puck skills and vision were fantastic.

Tretyak 20

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
Yeah, i guess only time will tell. Skating is a concern which could be corrected. Kerfoot is in the same place but he needs someone to teach him how to shoot the puck. Otherwise he looked decent in a top 6 for Avs.

Looks like the "trade" is working out for both teams, so far. Good to hear Kerfoot is doing well.

I think Butcher has better defensive awareness now than Zids ever did. That guy was fun to watch, but damn could he be an adventure in his own end!

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor

The team also has the luxury of the steadying veteran influence of Lovejoy.

Reactions: OmNomNom

The 29th Pick

Still Alive !
Dec 7, 2007
Northvale N.J.
Loveeee the Zidlicky!
Just learning how to insert images here on the "new HF"
4P3qYRe.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad