Post-Game Talk: Preseason Game #87: Bloog @ Caps | 4/21/18 | 3:00pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

McVechkin

Jun 29, 2015
Wow. I’m shocked how they responded. First from blowing the lead and an awful 3rd period. 2nd from all those great chances in OT not going in.

As a caps fan, you wouldn’t expect a win there. Love it!

Reactions: calicapsfan

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
Get to work you drunken schlums.

tumblr_lk82o89vSG1qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

artilector

Jan 11, 2006
Fun game!
7 heads out of 10 (coin flips).
Who is still incredibly surprised that the Caps might win 4 straight?
This team knows how to win in the 1st round!

Reactions: troyerlaw

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
I think they play better. The home ice pressure is killing them. They’re looser on the road. Caps in 6!

I dunno. This team clearly plays their best when their backs are against the wall. It's why they seem to be able to come back from being down 0-2 or 1-3 or 2-3, but always struggle to close the series out.

My guess is they come out with a strategy to sit back and play defense. Wait for Columbus to make a mistake.

I hope they prove me wrong.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
I dunno. This team clearly plays their best when their backs are against the wall. It's why they seem to be able to come back from being down 0-2 or 1-3 or 2-3, but always struggle to close the series out.

My guess is they come out with a strategy to sit back and play defense. Wait for Columbus to make a mistake.

I hope they prove me wrong.
Me too.

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
He was straight out about how they’ve stopped playing in the third in every game this series except game 4. Said he doesn’t know why they do it, and that they need to look at the tape and figure it out.

Doesn't know? So he doesn't read HFB. Pity. Have to send him the message about turtling :P

Reactions: calicapsfan

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
What makes it more satisfying is it always seems the media is against the Caps and get super excited with Cap's opposition every series. It doesn't matter who calls the games, it just always seems they hate the Caps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad