4Y3k9Bg.jpg

Betting Odds:
wD7W9x2.jpg

Recap:

Last edited:

Mass

Feb 18, 2013
Baltimore, MD
A generous pinball goal is the difference. That and yet another 2 on 1 that winds up in the back of the net. Defense defense defense please.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Well spent all morning trying to log in and just get here in time for us to shit the bed, massively.

Tomorrow is pretty much a must win.

Reactions: bdub24

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
We need Boro healthy which pushes Harpur back out of the lineup. We need Josi to pick and choose when to play 4th forward. We need all of our defenders to clean up areas ... a blown clear here, a mismanaged gap there, a poorly timed pinch another time ... all add up.

Reactions: originalpredfan

Kat Predator

Nov 28, 2019
I felt we actually controlled play in the 3rd period very well. Husso stood on his head. We could've easily had several goals there.

Not sure why Josi decided to press with Carrier still on the ice and two and a half minutes left in the game. It cost us a point.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
I felt we actually controlled play in the 3rd period very well. Husso stood on his head. We could've easily had several goals there.

Not sure why Josi decided to press with Carrier still on the ice and two and a half minutes left in the game. It cost us a point.

It wasn't just the press in the offensive zone. Carrier and Josi compounded things with how they played the rush in the defensive zone. Carrier was on Kyrou, then peeled back to play the passing lane as they moved from the blueline to the top of the circle. giving Kyrou time and space. Josi peeled off Thomas towards the center of the ice, apparently to play the same passing lane. Then Josi bumps Carrier and potentially interferes with Saros repositioning as he tries to get back to Thomas who was then alone with room.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN

It's the same trap Forsberg falls into when he starts trying to do it all himself. When he starts forcing the play it usually ends in a bad result for us.

Reactions: Predsanddead24

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
Real shame to waste that offensive performance from our top guys yesterday. Felt like all the other lines were chasing the whole game for the most part though.

Kat Predator

Nov 28, 2019
It wasn't just the press in the offensive zone. Carrier and Josi compounded things with how they played the rush in the defensive zone. Carrier was on Kyrou, then peeled back to play the passing lane as they moved from the blueline to the top of the circle. giving Kyrou time and space. Josi peeled off Thomas towards the center of the ice, apparently to play the same passing lane. Then Josi bumps Carrier and potentially interferes with Saros repositioning as he tries to get back to Thomas who was then alone with room.
Yep. It was a cluster from start to finish. The two of them played it such as to give Saros no chance, failed to take away the passing lane, and left more than enough space for a flip in on the backside. It was fugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad