iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
D6D74EF5-D69C-4B1F-BCA8-5584D5E2804E.jpeg

Victory!

Kat Predator

Nov 28, 2019
Wild Twitter commentariat saying Kunin got his ass handed to him. I'm not watching, so was it that bad?
Foligno knocked Kunin's helmet off and then fell on top of him. I don't think Kunin is known as a black belt martial arts sort of guy, but he did stick up for a teammate.

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
We're back to over .500 across the last 10 games after the post all-star stumble. Still in contention for div #3 ... not looking bad for a wild card if Div #3 falls through. One of two teams with two 30+ goal scorers.

The team is staying steady even if our fanbase goes through a Jekyll / Hyde swing.
Remaining schedule isn’t gonna help. 4 sets of back to backs left with almost all the teams involved being solidly in the playoff race. Only 5 division games left as well (mild x2, blues x1, hawks x1, avs x1).

Will be interesting to see who leads goals at end of year, both Duchene and Forsberg are on pace to shatter our single season record and Josi is on pace to beat the single season point leader as well

Reactions: Legionnaire11

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
Man, those 2nd and 3rd goals just showed how great McCarron is for that fourth line. Using his size he created so much space all around the offensive zone it allowed Cousins and Tomasino to roam around, and even Josi to jump in on it, too (yeah, like he needs a reason for that).

Didn’t care for him early on but BigSexy is growing on me by the game.

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
Remaining schedule isn’t gonna help. 4 sets of back to backs left with almost all the teams involved being solidly in the playoff race. Only 5 division games left as well (mild x2, blues x1, hawks x1, avs x1).

Will be interesting to see who leads goals at end of year, both Duchene and Forsberg are on pace to shatter our single season record and Josi is on pace to beat the single season point leader as well
Sure would be nice if Josi could hit 100. I don't see anyone else with a chance to get there.

Edit: Yes I know, it's very, very, very unlikely but 34 points in 23 games would do it. He is currently on pace for 92.68 points.

1647281814573.png

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Rittich with a quality performance. Almost got his sv% back above .900. Another solid performance should do it. Gonna need him down the stretch so this is a good sign.
Big Save Dave will help get the team to the playoffs. If Juuse has an off night, it is good to know Rittich might just steal the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad