Post-Game Talk: Preds @ Stars 1/12 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Well well well, time to have some especially delicious WINNER PIE! Of all teams to beat this is PROBABLY my favorite. Who gets first slice? Gurianov. Why? Because he got his first goal the other night but we lost and I felt bad for him. No pie for a loss, ever! But an assist tonight gives him an in. So he and the guy who really is a Factor get first slices. But this was definitely a team win so everyone gets whipped cream.

Go Preds!

Now win us a game at home.

nine_inch_fang

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2004
Nashville
So.... that's 3 blown 2 goal leads in 1 game? Or does that count
It's only a blown lead if you let them tie it up....no blown two goal leads tonight.

Josi finally grew a brain while on the PP. Josi has passed up passes like that several thousand times to take a stupid shot, maybe he is actually learning something.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Crazy. Beat Dallas twice, get blown out by Anaheim.
Statistically, Anaheim was probably going to win no matter how good or bad we were. 5 game loss streak is usually the stopping point in hockey. Not always, of course (lookin at you Sharks)

Reactions: bdub24

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
That has to be one of our most impressive wins in quite some time- we really dominated that game despite it being a 1 goal game late- it really never should have been that close.

Moneypuck was 85% Preds with expected goals 4.67-1.89. Dallas rarely gets dominated like that at home

Great, great win 👍

AintLifeGrand

Burnin Jet-A
Apr 8, 2009
GreatestSnowOnEarth
Paris. It was not built when we were here in 1996. We stayed at Harrah's for that trip.
Paris is a good spot. I go to Vegas a decent amount on business. If you like sushi, make sure to go to the Nobu in Paris. I prefer it to the one in Caesars and its a delightful culinary experience without the chaos at thr Caesar’s location .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad