Preds Fans Fantasy Hockey League

jlsg

Nov 8, 2006
Has anyone heard from Brian? I'd like to get this rolling if at all possible.

token grinder

Facts Get Deleted
Sep 29, 2009
Alleged Mod Abuser
Fish is clearly not a Champion of Life. Expect the drafts to take place a few days before the first regular season puck drops. All leagues will run again. Those in PL, DM me and you can go ahead and venmo those winnings to me.

token grinder

Facts Get Deleted
Sep 29, 2009
Alleged Mod Abuser
I was wondering the same thing. Lost in L6 last year in the final. Would love to play again.

HAHAHA

You got beat by a team called Promoting Waivers right?

That was literally a team of waiver wire players with the exception of having Jack Eichel for some reason who I promptly traded for more waiver wire players. That was a challenge and a lot of fun.

Roman Yoshi

Aug 16, 2009
Franklin, TN
HAHAHA

That was literally a team of waiver wire players with the exception of having Jack Eichel for some reason who I promptly traded for more waiver wire players. That was a challenge and a lot of fun.

That was your team? I seem to remember it being a pretty close series. No shame in losing to a well managed team.

I'm trying to remember what trade we made that really screwed me down the stretch. I know it was something with a goalie...

I'm happy with my result tho. Having Eichel and Anderson out half the season and having to go on the waivers for players and finish second was still pretty impressive. Considering I didn't even get to draft my team.

Kebs

Def not just a zombie tiger typing
Aug 21, 2009
Nashville, TN
HAHAHA

You took me out in Round 2. I had a good laugh about it.

token grinder

Facts Get Deleted
Sep 29, 2009
Alleged Mod Abuser
He has the invites for L1 thru L3 done. I think the L4 thru L6 drafts will happen after a game or two is played. He is leaving for the upper northeast in a few days so he should finish up soon.

AnalogKid

Oct 3, 2017
So I am guessing that there were no advancing teams or demoted teams since I should have advanced from last season?

jlsg

Nov 8, 2006
If he doesn't have time to manage the leagues, ask for help. I'd be willing to help out and I know others would. I get that sometimes life gets busy. No blame there but like I said I know others would be willing to help out.

Predarat

Aug 16, 2005
Still no replacement team or re schedule of draft for L2, did any of the other leagues get going?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->