Preds Fans Fantasy Hockey League

utmfisher19

Nov 29, 2005
Nashville, Tn
Hey all,

It's that time again! The keeper leagues are back up and running in its 9th season. So check out which league you are in this year and report back to me whether you are in or out for this year (so I can fill your spot if you are out).

A little about the leagues:
We are currently 6 leagues deep full of promotions/relegations. That means there are currently 80(!) owners playing in this league. The competition varies based on which league you are in. If you are a newbie, you will be placed in one of the lower leagues. Whereas if you are an expert, you will be playing in one of the top leagues. So you will be matched with people that will dedicate similar efforts/time and talents. We are looking to grow to 7 leagues this year! So if you are interested (beginner or expert), please let me know.

A lot more detail about the leagues:
Leagues are full of two-7 team divisions. Top 3 teams in the league are promoted to the league higher, whereas the bottom 3 teams are demoted to the league lower. You are allowed to keep 3 players (and one under-23 years of age) from your last years' team. We snake draft until teams have filled their 24 man roster (starters: 11 forwards, 4 dmen, 3 util, and 2 goalies). We play in a head-to-head league by category (19 categories: G, A, PTS, +/-, PIM, FOW, SOG, PPP, SHP, DEF Pts, Hits, Blocked Shots, Avg TOI, Goalie Wins, Saves, Shutouts, GAA, SV%, and Goalie Win%). So if you sweep every category, you win 19-0-0 for the week.

Let me know if you guys are interested (you can either post here, PM me, or email me) or have any further questions. Thanks!

Brian Fisher
[email protected]

utmfisher19

Nov 29, 2005
Nashville, Tn
Also, Sirryan is the commissioner of a Dynasty Hockey league that is in its 3rd or 4th season. You own a team and all it's prospects and play against other teams and their prospects. Please let me or Sirryan know if you are interested in that league too.

utmfisher19

Nov 29, 2005
Nashville, Tn
Fantasy Hockey

PMs sent to the first two.

I Will Son, please clear out your PMs because I can't send you a message (your PM box is full). Or email me with your email address. Either is fine

LetsGetThis

Sep 30, 2013
I'd like to play if there's room. Played a few years on Yahoo, but it's always been auto draft so no experience there.

Predarat

Aug 16, 2005
This is an awesome system of leagues, I have been playing for a few years and highly recommend it!

utmfisher19

Nov 29, 2005
Nashville, Tn
Okay, so if I am out of town for the draft and unable to get to a computer am I going to be hosed by autodraft?
Not necessarily. I'm mostly 50/50 on the autodraft. I've gotten good teams and average teams. However, if you pre-rank your players and draft strategy that you want, ESPN autodraft normally does a good job of picking for you. So long as you don't have a player you don't want/don't like ranked higher than a player that you'd rather have, you will be good to go.

I'm interested.
PM sent

Paranoid Android

mug mug mug
Sep 17, 2006
Non keeper people kinda get screwed in the first four rounds.

I pick 13th, 27th, 41st, 55th and then 69th..

Unfortunately there's no way to make the keeper rounds snake.

It's been pretty challenging trying to implement keepers with a promotion/relegation system.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad