Proposal: 'Prediction game'. Who will be the King?

buud

Ping Pong Predator
Oct 3, 2017
43N -79
It will be fun to see who can best predict player stats. GP, G, A, PIM's, +/-. Deadline is October 4th, @ 7 pm, just prior to the 1st game. You can post now, and can modify right up to the deadline. Each poster will be responsible for tallying their own totals (I'm not doing it ;) ). We calculate our scores, by adding the differences between our predictions and the year end totals. e.g. I predict that Barzal scores 13 goals, he scores 30, so my tally for this particular prediction, is -17. Sum it up at year's end, and the winner wins a trip for two, to Hawaii. Paid for by the mods... :sarcasm:

Maybe the winner can be given a title, such as King of Knuckleheads? Nostra the Nasty? Casey of the Clowns? Maybe the winner can have a specially designed avatar (I'm not doing it! :D )?

:naughty:

The winner will also be allowed to settle arguments, act arrogant, and their word will be gospel. And the losers all MUST bow and sing praises, at the end of each day. Just a few suggestions... lol

Last edited:

buud

Ping Pong Predator
Oct 3, 2017
43N -79
I'll make a list that we can use as a template. Maybe we can do team stats too? W, L, OTL. Give me some ideas...

Team - W L OTL

Players: GP G A Pims +/-
Barzal -
Lee -
Bailey -
Eberle -
Nelson -
Beau -
Brassard -
Casey -
Komorov -
Clutterbuck -
Martin -
Kuhnhackl -
Fritz -
MDC -
JHS -

Boychuk -
Leddy -
Pulock -
Pelech -
Toews -
Mayfield -
Dobson -
Aho -

Last edited:

buud

Ping Pong Predator
Oct 3, 2017
43N -79
Ok, didn't get a great response initially, but let's give this another whirl. I'd like to get at least 10 guys, and I think that to begin with, I will make it simpler. Just points. Also going to change the begin date to Oct. 7th, 6 p.m. That way we can see whose made the team.

If it grows on us, we can alter it for next year according to consensus, maybe even get it on hockeypools.com.

So, if you're in give me a shoutout. If not, kiss my arse, lol. :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad