Predict where we will draft in 2013 and who we will pick

internetdotcom

11 + 15 + 19 = 666
Jun 23, 2009
Capital O
As the lockout boredom continues ...

There are obviously a lot of factors between now and the draft that will determine who we draft, like whether there is a season, how the lottery will be conducted if not, where we will finish if so, and changes to player rankings between now and the draft, etc.

But just for fun, predict if you think there will be a season (looks more likely now than before), where we will draft, and who we will pick in the first round. For those so inclined, maybe even predict the whole first round draft order and draft selections. Could be fun to look back after the draft and see how far off we all were.

Looking forward to reading your predictions! :)

sg58

Jul 15, 2008
Who do you speculate would be the winger, and where would the pick be?

Tough to say, but if the season starts now and we're not gonna sell futures for immediate defensive help, I think we're looking at a top-10 pick.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Tough to say, but if the season starts now and we're not gonna sell futures for immediate defensive help, I think we're looking at a top-10 pick.
Same i can see even a top 5 pick ,with one injury to either EK or Spezza

Nov 16, 2007
in your head
Don't know much about him (though he is going 27th to Columbus on mynhldraft.com LOL). Can you tell me more about him?

I hope we draft BPA, not for positional need.

I seem to be higher on him then most scouting services, but I love his game. It's all about speed. He just flies. He's got a great shot and is pretty strong. Bit of a question in his hockey sense but I've liked what I've seen.

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
17 and the Ottawa senators are proud to select Nikita Zadorov

Scouring report: I didn't write it's from an article.

Nikita Zadorov, Defence, London Knights, (6’5″ 230 lbs): Zadorov is big and has a nasty streak as he has shown to be an effective hitter early in his OHL career with London.* A valuable defensive defenceman who keeps the front of the net clear and punishes opposing forwards, Zadorov brings his biggest value in his own end of the ice.* He does have the ability to contribute to offence though, often making a good smart first pass.

I think that would be a very good pick after the middle of the round. There is some great talent this year as a whole it would seem.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Pick from 5-10 - Rasmus Ristolainen (more like 8-10)

Pick from 11-15 - Adam Erne

Pick from 16-20 - Robert Hagg

Pick from 21-25 - Jacob de la Rose

Pick from 26-30 - Ryan Hartman

Jp20

Oct 13, 2012
Ottawa, Canada
the ottawa senators are proud to select with the 11th overall pick HUNTER SHINKARUK!!!!!

future line of silfverberg-shinkaruk-zibanejad

two shooters with one amazing passer

JonnyMacSen

2nd round Chlapik!
Nov 4, 2009
Ottawa, ON
I'll use a similiar format ^ (Going by only players I've seen play so far)

5-10 - Shinkaruk/Nurse

10-15 - Domi/Zadorov

15-20 - Dickinson/Rychel

20-30 - Kujawinski/Bigras

Jp20

Oct 13, 2012
Ottawa, Canada
with the first overall pick the ottawa senators select madison bowey

LOL JK

i think that we will end up picking around 5-15

defencemnen: i would like to see the sens get zadorov but i doubt it with the history the sens have with russians if we dont draft him then josh morrissey would be a good pick

forward: hunter shinkaruk he is a very energetic if you watch his games.
or monahan would be the ideal pick
silfverberg-monahan-zibanejad
OR
silfverberg-shinkaruk-zibanejad

what would you guys like to see??

HugeMidget

Jan 13, 2009
We would never trade Spezza. But for the sake of fun: Trade Spezza to acquire the draft picks to draft both Mackinnon and Drouin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad