Predict the top NCAA teams next year?

Marshmont63

Jun 22, 2016
The Heights
I hate to admit it, but I think BU will be the top team in the nation next season. Of course, I'm assuming that every player shows up in the Fall (read: Keller doesn't bolt for the OHL). I'm a BC fan, so I hate to give BU credit, but Quinn has done a remarkable job with this upcoming year's recruiting class. BU will be a force to be reckoned with. Aside BU, I expect most of the other top Hockey East teams (BC, UML, PC) to be slightly worse than last season. Seems like there was a lot of attrition among most top Hockey East schools (certainly at BC).

RabidBadger

Mazur detractors will look like dummies!
Sep 9, 2007
Detroitish
Yeah, BU's recruiting class is just plain sick. We'll see if they can take them to the next level. Anything short of the FF would have to be considered a failure for them. You can never count out BC in the east. I think Providence takes a step back next year.

In the west NoDak and Denver are reloading. St. Cloud is icing some impressive depth on the backline. Notre Dame should be solid (I'm already counting them in the B1g). I think Michigan sees the biggest drop off with the guys they lost.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad