Kessel
Voloshenko
Frolik
Hanzal
Radulov
Schremp
Latendresse
Yunkov

Any guesses what totals these guys will rack up? Guess we'll have to see how many PP opportunities these guys get first?

After seeing the first few games including exhibition and yesterday's against the Finns, I highly doubt that Latendresse will be top ten in scoring let alone playing very much for Sutter. It's really too bad but if Gui is not careful, he could become this year's Anthony Stewart...if you know what I mean!

sammyp

Dec 2, 2005
Laguna Niguel, CA
USA! said:
Wheeler was the 13th forward did u watch the game?

Well, it was said that he'd be the 13th. No, I am out of town and didn't get a chance to watch the game, but that is what I had read.

If he was being respected like he should be, he'd be playing on a scoring line and would have contributed with more than just one point in an 11-2 game.

USA!

Dec 26, 2004
76over39 said:
Well, it was said that he'd be the 13th. No, I am out of town and didn't get a chance to watch the game, but that is what I had read.

If he was being respected like he should be, he'd be playing on a scoring line and would have contributed with more than just one point in an 11-2 game.

He should not be givin a damn thing on this team to tell u the truth. Every player should work for the icetime they get, not just handed to them because they where picked 2nd in the draft.

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
Top 10 atm are:

Malkin - 10 RUS
Kessel - 10 USA
Lascek - 9 SVK
Bourque - 8 USA
Tukonen - 8 FIN
Backstrom - 7 SWE
Bieber - 7 SUI
Emelin - 7 RUS
Joggi - 7 SUI
Zagrapan - 7 SVK

Who'd have thought no Canadians? And two Swiss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->