GDT: Pre Super Bowl Casual Skate (SJ @ CAR)

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
As a Canadian I’m actually legally required to talk about hockey at least five times a day. If I don’t I face having my citizenship revoked and possible deportation.

I actually can’t stand hockey. Table tennis is more my game.

You should probably watch the Canes game today then. I'd hate to see your citizenship revoked and you lose your free healthcare.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
As a Canadian I’m actually legally required to talk about hockey at least five times a day. If I don’t I face having my citizenship revoked and possible deportation.

I actually can’t stand hockey. Table tennis is more my game.

Have the mounties already questioned you for your choice of southern short-season team?

SaskCanesFan

Feb 27, 2015
Have the mounties already questioned you for your choice of southern short-season team?

Repeatedly, they're pissed about it but can't do a thing. The law requiring allegiance to a Canadian or Original 6 team was well on its way but Trudeau decided to focus on finishing marijuana legalization first instead. I assume they'll get it sorted and we will have to switch just as this team
takes the next step

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
Repeatedly, they're pissed about it but can't do a thing. The law requiring allegiance to a Canadian or Original 6 team was well on its way but Trudeau decided to focus on finishing marijuana legalization first instead. I assume they'll get it sorted and we will have to switch just as this team
takes the next step

Don’t kid yourself. Once marijuana is legalized, nothing is getting done.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Don’t get too excited. If the Canes finish in the 1st WC spot, league bylaws require the activation of Order 66, automatically relocating them to Moose Knuckle MB.

Said it before, but I think Myrtle Beach is the ideal spot for this team to relocate too. The term "Redneck Hockey" would really work there :sarcasm:

Besides, the all-SEC NHL division is going to be a reality one of these days, this would be a big step to achieving that goal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad