Pre-Playoff Q's and A's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok... Playoffs are here. So, here are a few rules...

I'll be doing both West and East games on the same day. That way, each round takes roughly a week. Still gotta catch the NHL. If we do, we can then take our time in the finals etc.

I'll be putting in an extra rest day tommorrw before I start the playoffs. just to freshen those regular season weary bodies a bit.

Anybody wishing to up their ticket prices may do so. but be quick. I believe your only able to change the prices once a round.

I believe the $$$ level gets upped 1 for the playoffs? Drew, Matt...anybody want to help me out on this one?

Also, just a question for Drew...did you give the 100K to those teams with all-star starters? just wanted to know if I needed to. Other than that...good luck in the playoffs everyone!

HFNHL Red Wings

Thanks Josh.

As far as upping the revenue it pretty much does it on it's own. In the playoff's teams are generally able to take on a slightly higher ticket price and get the same level of attendance. If you're luicky your opponent is a big draw team. but unfortunately the only person in Detroit that would be interested in Columbus is the GM so I'm not counting on any cash grabs :)

In regards to rest days may I suggest two. Yes I have my own personal interests involved with Stumpel out injured but the usual break in the NHL is 2-3 days before the playoff's I believe.

Last edited by a moderator:

HFNHL Red Wings

Sorry missed one of your questions.

In regards to the All-Star bonuses, no I did not add that money.

One question of my own. What day (in North America) are you starting the playoff's.

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
Ville Isopää said:
When will the draftlottery be held?

Yes. The playoffs for the losers.

If I remember correctly, it's usually in the first week of the playoffs, but I'm sure Josh or Drew will have an answer.

HFNHL Commish

Feb 28, 2002
Hossa said:
Yes. The playoffs for the losers.

If I remember correctly, it's usually in the first week of the playoffs, but I'm sure Josh or Drew will have an answer.

I'll run the lottery as soon as I get the chance.

Just noticed in the HFNHL rules that there are a few bonuses that can be achieved (eg. Making the playoffs, winning the conf. finals, winning a major award etc.) Are we still doing those? and if so, do you want me to add the $$$ as each bonus is achieved, or do I do it at the end of the playoffs?

Know we've got incentive deals now too, but why should that cancel out something we've been doing for a while. if that indeed is what we've been doing.

thanks,

josh

HFNHL Red Wings

We stopped awarding those bonuses years ago. Only give $200k to the president's Cup winner.
It's yet another one of those things to be changed in the long promised rulebook update :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->