Pre-Lottery Mock Draft - Montreal Hockey Now

Mdamico

Dec 29, 2006
With the NHL Draft Lottery around the corner, Montreal Hockey Now prepared a full simulation of the Lottery and broke down how the first 16 picks could go down on July 7th.

Reactions: displacedsabre

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
That would literally be worst possible scenario for SJ with all their top hopes going right before. I think I’d take Mateychuk or Yurov in that scenario but Korchinski isn’t a bad bet either.

edguy

Feb 5, 2014
Charlottetown, PEI
I personally would love Kemmel to the Sens. Sadly their trend in drafting over the past 5 years indicates we will like go for a guy like Geekie or even Gauthier

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Definitely the worst case scenario for Buffalo at 9, but yeah Geekie is the best value left. I like Ohgren at 16 too.
I think both of us have at the very least similar BPA for the first 10-12 or so. This draft fills pretty much that for me to a T up through about 10-12. What are your thoughts on someone like Yurov? Him and Lekkerimaki are the other forwards I’d consider at your pick.

My Cozen Dylan

Feb 21, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
I think both of us have at the very least similar BPA for the first 10-12 or so. This draft fills pretty much that for me to a T up through about 10-12. What are your thoughts on someone like Yurov? Him and Lekkerimaki are the other forwards I’d consider at your pick.
I think if the board fell this way, it's Geekie, Lekkerimaki, and maybe Gauthier, but I'd be fine with Yurov, too.

LongWayDown37

Mar 8, 2006
Definitely the worst case scenario for Buffalo at 9, but yeah Geekie is the best value left. I like Ohgren at 16 too.
I think Lekkerimäki gets way undervalued in most mocks. I’d love him for the Sabres at 9. I have him well above Geekie, who looks more like a mid-1st pick to me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad