Power Play Manager Hockey: How do I get attendance up for friendly games?

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
Hairy Hunchbacks are my team. Playing in the "other" world and I the relegated down to tier 3 last season on purpose.

My expenses were so high that my growth curve was far too slow for my liking, so I sold off most of my staff members and most of my high end players for around 60,000,000.

I then spent around 10,000,000 on replacement players and put everything else into buying triple floor multi purpose seating areas.

Got my max capacity up to 6150, but I still want to continue to expand on my capacity. I'm selling out all of my regular season games and I'm playing tier 2 teams for friendly games while failing to reach 3,000 in attendance.

I've got car park at 4 and the other accessories at 3 and I've been getting all upgrades available on seating areas as soon as humanly possible.

Any suggestions on what I have to do next to sell this building out for friendly games? Is it possible to get that done for tier 3 teams? Will further upgrading scoreboard and lighting make enough of a difference to make it worth it at this point?

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
I sorry to bump this, but it's kind of a big concern. I'm sure there must be at least 1,000 people on hfboards who play this game and I'm hoping I can get an answer here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad