Power Forwards in 04 Draft?

Status
Not open for further replies.

leafaholix*

Holy crap, everyone's a powerforward now?

Tukonen?

BOLLAND?

Kev88

Co-Founder of LaPasserelle
Nov 30, 2003
Canada
www.lapasserellehockey.com
go pierre hedin said:
Holy crap, everyone's a powerforward now?

Tukonen?

BOLLAND?

Bolland has the attitude of a power forward. He plays bigger than he is. And Tukonen is more of a offensive player than a power forward, bu he can play physical.

P.S. The "?" beside players' names means I'm not sure if they're Power Forwards.

leafaholix*

Playing physical is part of the game. It doesn't make them powerforwards.

Sticky*

go pierre hedin said:
Playing physical is part of the game. It doesn't make them powerforwards.

I agree. Playing physical is part of the job resume. I absolutely hate how people on this board call anyone and everyone a powerforward. Sorry to dissapoint you, but David Bolland is not a powerforward. You have no argument because he simply is not one, no question. Stop throwing that term around so loosely. There are not many true power forwards.

That's like calling Marc Savard a power forward because he isn't afraid of the physical game, and he has a chippy attitude.

Kev88

Nov 30, 2003
Canada
Sticky said:
I agree. Playing physical is part of the job resume. I absolutely hate how people on this board call anyone and everyone a powerforward. Sorry to dissapoint you, but David Bolland is not a powerforward. You have no argument because he simply is not one, no question. Stop throwing that term around so loosely. There are not many true power forwards.

That's like calling Marc Savard a power forward because he isn't afraid of the physical game, and he has a chippy attitude.

Who are you, his mother? :D Kidding... I agree, playing physical doesn't mean you're automaticaly a Power forward, but Bolland is maybe not one, but he battles in front of the net and he gives great body checks and he likes to take the body usually, so I think he's not so far of being a Power forward.

Scooter2

Feb 2, 2004
Bolland

33 goals playing on a checking line, plays physical round the net, natural goal scorer, sniper, work hard round the boards, great playmaker the only thing he is not is 6'4".

I have knowen this kid since minor atom, has always been a 50 goal scorer every season, would have hit 50 this year if played on one of the two top lines and had regular powerplay time, but you know the politics in London.

Kev88

Nov 30, 2003
Canada
Scooter2 said:
33 goals playing on a checking line, plays physical round the net, natural goal scorer, sniper, work hard round the boards, great playmaker the only thing he is not is 6'4".

I have knowen this kid since minor atom, has always been a 50 goal scorer every season, would have hit 50 this year if played on one of the two top lines and had regular powerplay time, but you know the politics in London.
Yeah! What's sure is that Bollland is a natural goal scorer, no doubt about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->