Pothier of the Sens speaks out

Status
Not open for further replies.

chara

Mar 31, 2004
The wagons are circling Goodenow. Time to get it done.

The silent majority are becoming vocal and the fans are siding with them. Pothier and Dagenais are smart. They know they're window is a lot smaller than other guys.

If they resolve this thing fast. Commodore is looking like a messiah, the man who saved hockey.

chara

Mar 31, 2004
Crows said:
Ide call Andrew Ference the messiah right now.

Both are instrumental.

Ference started the ball rolling by calling out both sides for not negotiating/not caring.

Commodore went one step further and called out his own side, stating straight out that they were NOT acting on behalf of the average player. He said what everyone of these guys was thinking. I fully expect a full tilt domino effect in the week ahead as guys feel they can speak out.

If I were a Calgary Flames fan, I would be darn proud of having these 2 guys on my team.

Digger12

Gold Fever
Feb 27, 2002
Back o' beyond
chara said:
If I were a Calgary Flames fan, I would be darn proud of having these 2 guys on my team.

And if I were an Oiler fan (guilty as charged), I would be wondering who absconded with the testicles of the players on MY team.

I'm very curious to see how their rep Iginla handles this.

dawgbone

Jun 24, 2002
Well we already know Marc Andre Bergeron was told by Vinney Damphousse to shut up after the comments he made to RDS, so that's one guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad