Potential Silent Hill 2 Remake and other SH games in development?

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
So if these are real that would be great but i have to sit here scratch my head and wonder why not just start with SH1?

And here is Christopher Gans , director of the 06 SH movie,saying that there are in fact multiple games in Dev.

They better not screw these up ( if in fact this is true). SH2 is legendary.. But why the hell arent they starting with SH1 ? Ffs

SwordsgoneWild

Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Survival Horror is my probaly one of my most cherished genres. The first 3 RE games were huge in my life when i was a kid in the late 90s. When SH 1 one dropped a few months after RE3 it changed my whole outlook on gaming. One of my favorite games ever.

Then SH2 dropped a couple years later and blew my socks off all over again.

All i can say is if Bloober Team are actually working on a remake then PLEASE do it justice.

Last edited:

Metroid

Слава Україні!!
Sep 6, 2006
Hellmouth
Not clicking any links but excited to see what they reveal in about 20 mins.

Anyone wanting a link to the live stream:

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Bloober sucks but maybe they won't get to f*** with it too much. A Silent Hill 2 remake can still be good as long as they don't have too much creative control and just do what Konami tells them.

The Ryukishi thing is way more exciting.

edit: okay, so:

Silent Hill 2 remake by Bloober
Silent Hill f by Ryukishi07
Silent Hill: Townfall by the Stories Untold people
and apparently another movie.

Last edited:

SwordsgoneWild

Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Hopefully they dont screw it up. But for the life of me I don't understand why they didn't decide to remake SH1. Do they think a remake of 2 will be more profitable or something?

Reactions: Metroid

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Hopefully they dont screw it up. But for the life of me I don't understand why they didn't decide to remake SH1. Do they think a remake of 2 will be more profitable or something?
Yes. And they're right. It's the defining game of the series and if nothing else people still know what a Pyramid Head is. Plus if Konami's gonna spend money on a video game again they're gonna play it as safe as possible.

SwordsgoneWild

Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
A
Yes. And they're right. It's the defining game of the series and if nothing else people still know what a Pyramid Head is. Plus if Konami's gonna spend money on a video game again they're gonna play it as safe as possible.
Figured. You're right of course. Stil ,it would've been nice to see SH1 brought back to life with modern tech.. Depending on how this one sells ,it still might get done. I mean it would confuse people if they tried to remake 3 after since that one is more of direct sequel that ties in with SH1 story

Reactions: Metroid

SwordsgoneWild

Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Bad news for XBOX owners.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad